chapter 14

Before 30 minutes,

Hoseok can't able to fall asleep. His body hurts for laying on the side for too long. He turned to Yoongi and saw what the other was doing. Yoongi was watching something on his mobile. He had his headphones.

'What's he watching?' He peaked and saw the mobile screen. His face flushed red. Yoongi was watching a porn video. Hoseok closed his face with the blanket and cursed the other.

Hoseok 's p.o.v:

He's doing it on purpose. I know he found my weakness when I asked him to have sex with me. He just want to torture me. My sexual frustration becomes high.

I peaked a little and saw him. He placed his hand inside his boxer and started to stroke it. Oh no, he's gonna masturbate next to me. I gulped and watched him. He started to groan and left some moans . Why am I getting turned on?

I closed my face when the other turned to me. He started to laugh at me. Shit, he caught me. Now, he won't stop teasing me.

"Are you enjoying it?"

I groaned, "eww, go away. I'm gonna puke."

He chuckled, "really? But, it seems like you're enjoying it silently."

He caught me but I won't leave my pride. I stayed silent. Replying to him is like digging my own grave in this situation.

"Fine, since you caught me, I don't think I need a headphone."

He throws his head phone at my face and played the video with full volume. He closed my ears.

"Yoongi, if you keep doing this. Then, I'll change my partner."

He paused the video and turned to me.

"What's your problem? You're in my room, in my bed. And, So close to me."

Wait, where's my pillow barrier? I looked at him and realised he's so close to me. He leaned closer. It's okay, Hoseok. Just one time. Do it faster and get it over. I've to relieve my stress. I closed my eyes and waited for him to kiss me .

"Good night." He whispered and moved away. That's it? I expected more.

Why he's always making me feel so weak and leave me? I frowned and opened my eyes. He turned his back to me and placed his mobile on the table. I sighed. Fine, I'm gonna die virgin.

No, I won't die virgin. I moved closer to him and wrapped my hands around his waist.

"Yoongi..."

...

"Are you slept?"

"Hmm..."

I frowned and took my hand back but he caught it and pulled me closer. I turned to me and smiled at me. I gulped and looked at his lips. It looks so soft. I touched his lips and pulled it a little. Wow, it feels so soft. He caught my hands. I looked at him and blinked my eyes.

"You're gonna regret this."

He smashed his lips on me.

Present ~~~~

I nod my head at him. I can't wait anymore. I've been craving for this. He tore my shorts and caught my dick. Oh god, it feels so weird.

"Hahaha...Yoongi, it feels weird."

He scoffed, "who the hell laughs when someone stroke their dick?"

I closed my mouth, "me.."

Oh god, is this how it feels when someone touch your private part. Why does it feels so good? He leaned in and caught my lips again. He messily kissed him again. I've to learn how to kiss from him. He's a good kisser.