chapter 27

Note: please read previous chapter. I mistakenly published only half of the chapter. I added the ending parts. Sorry for this. 🙏🙏🙏

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hoseok looked at his husband who's stripping slowly in front of him. He gulped and stared at the other who's teasing him.

"Yoo...yoonie, untie my hands." He whined.

Yoongi chuckled and walked to the glaring male. He's still wearing his pants. He dimmed the room lights. He removed his belt and throw it away. He sat on the bed next to his husband.

"Tell me why are you getting punished now?"

He trailed his fingers on the other's chest and stopped at the pink buds. He pinched the bud when he didn't get any answers from the other except some sinful moans. He smiled looking at the other. He's so many reasons to punish the other but seeing Hoseok's face, his anger falls.

"Yoonie~~~"

Hoseok pouts while shaking his tied hands reminding the other to untie him. He's never got punished in his life except taehyung who's purposely punished him. But, this is new to him. He admits that their relationship hasn't started as good. They'd so many arguments, fights and fun. He's excited and scared at the same time.

"Yoonie...."

Yoongi placed his finger on the other's lips to shush him. He'd heard it a lot. No more whining. Not now.

"Sweet ass, answer my question."

Hoseok pouts, "for going to my brother's home for study holiday."

Yoongi removed his pants now.

"And?" Yoongi asked again.

Hoseok frowned, "that's it? I didn't do....wait a minute,....*sighs*, sorry for going out today."

"With?" Yoongi asked as he was about to remove his boxers.

"Of course, my friends, Jimin and Jungkook."

Yoongi stopped his action. He looked at the other in disbelief. He can't believe Hoseok is lying to him. He crawled and sat in between other's leg. He grabbed Hoseok's semi hard dick and squeezed it harshly.

Hoseok whined in both pain and pleasure. But, the pain overtook the pleasure which Hoseok doesn't like. He wiggled his body.

"Yoongi, take your hands off. Oh god, it...it hurts.. fuck "

Yoongi smirked and squeezed the tip with his fingers. He enjoyed watching Hoseok arching his body and being a moaning mess. He started to massage the tip making the other to scream in pleasure .

Hoseok closed his eyes shut and tried to feel the pleasure. He just wanna pull the other and kiss him to death. But, his hands didn't allowed him. He jolted when he felt something warm. He snap opened his eyes and watched Yoongi sucking him off. He felt intense pleasure. His toes curled and back arched while his hands are still tied to the headboard.

Yoongi left the hard dick and looked at Hoseok. After seeing Hoseok's condition, he felt satisfied .

Hoseok whined, "wanna cum...."

Yoongi smirks at him. Hoseok felt something weird.

"Wait, what did you put on my dick? Don't tell me...." he's about to curse the other.

Yoongi smiled after applying lube on his dick . He spreads the younger's legs and placed it above his thighs. He pulled the other closer to him until the other's hand fully stretched. He started to slowly enter.