chapter 18

Taehyung has been having sex with Hoseok for twice a week, without the other's consent. He knows what he's been doing is wrong but his obsession over the other made him crazy. He's been pressing Hoseok to stay with him. He gets mad when the other says some excuses. He decided to talk with Namjoon.

Hoseok started to get suspicious of his boyfriend. He don't know why he's always feeling asleep when he's with taehyung. And, felt his body ache after waking up. He decided to not drink anything when the other give him. Currently, he's in his boyfriend's home, studying for his exam.

Taehyung placed some snacks and drinks on the table and hugged Hoseok. He smiled when the other jumped a little.

"Can you take a break? "

Hoseok shakes his head, "No, baby. I wanna be class topper. If you disturb me, I'll go to my home."

Taehyung sighed, "at least, eat the snack."

"No, get away. I don't wanna fall asleep."

Taehyung chuckled. He didn't mixed anything in the drink. He knows it's exam time and let the other to study.

"Fine, then, I'll eat this."

Hoseok snatched the cookie when the other was about to eat it. He started to munch it. He also drinks the juice since it looks so drinkable. He studied for the whole night. Taehyung helped him with his doubts. Hoseok went back to his home at early morning. He already informed his husband about his night study.

He took a shower and had a breakfast with Yoongi.

"Yoongi, hurry up. I've to go before one hour."

Yoongi wore his shirt and grabbed the key. He dropped Hoseok in his university. He showed his cheeks for the other to kiss but he didn't received anything.

Hoseok laughed, "I thought it's my habit, but, it became your habit too."

Yoongi blushed and turned his head.

"All the best for your exams."

Hoseok grabbed his chin and kissed his lips. He left his chin and grinned at Yoongi.

"Pick me at noon. Bye."

Yoongi hides his shy smile and nod his head. He went to his studio. He picks up the other at noon. It's been happening for the whole month until the exam completes.

Finally, Hoseok exams were completed. And, he had a whole two months of holiday. He slept for a whole week and went out with his friends. Currently, they're in a night club.

Jimin placed the glass after drinking the alcohol.

"Finally, it's over. Now, we have a whole two months to celebrate."

Hoseok frowned, "I'm worried about the results."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "this, this is why I said to not bring him with us. Hoseok, you're the class topper for three years. Now, I'm sure you're the one who will get top since you're trained by our chief doctor."

Jimin nods his head, "seokie, let's talk about your relationship."

Hoseok frowned, "what ?"

"When are you going to divorce Yoongi?"

Hoseok chocked on his drink and spat it. He didn't expected this question. He wiped his lips.

"Wh...why so sudden?"

"Sudden? Hoseok, you've been dating the other for 10 months. Almost a year. At least, let Yoongi to have another partner."

Hoseok frowned, "I know, but, I'm scared about Namjoon. He'll..."