chapter 7

Seokjin p.o.v:

I'm pissed.

I can't even live a peaceful life anymore. I'd blame Namjoon for that. We just landed in Switzerland, but he's constantly blabbering about Hoseok. He called him almost three times. I sighed and took a shower. I came wearing a short robe which showed my perfect thighs. My fate, I've to seduce my own husband.

"Baby, I brought you so many chocolates. And,...."

He stopped when he saw me. I purposely walked in front of him and bends down to take my shirt which I accidentally dropped on the floor.

"Baby, I'll call you later. I got to go."

I smiled in success. I stood straight, my back hits his hard chest. He's standing close to me. I can feel his breath. He pulled me closer when I was about to leave him. He turned me roughly and pushed me on the bed.

"Joonie ~~~"

I whined. He smirked and removed his clothes. He climbed over me after removing my bathrobe. Finally, I pulled him closer and kissed his lips.

***************

Jungkook sighed, "Hoseok, you just came. Why are you looking so dull?"

Hoseok pouts and leaned over Jimin's shoulder, "I didn't slept yesterday." He yawned tired.

Jimin looked at him, "why? What happened? Are you feeling good?"

He checked Hoseok temperature. Hoseok shakes his head. He missed his brother awfully . He always hug him and caress him to sleep. But, his father always occurs the whole bed and snore loudly to his ears.

"My brother went to honey moon." He mumbled.

Jimin laughed and placed the other's head on his lap and massaged his head. Jungkook played video game.

"So, you didn't slept. Hoseokie, you've to learn how to sleep alone."

Hoseok closed his eyes and enjoyed the massage given by his friend.

"I tried jiminie, but I'm scared. I don't wanna be alone."

Jungkook laughed, "how about having a sleeping partner?"

Jimin throws a pillow at his boyfriend, "be serious, kookie."

Hoseok thought for a minute, "kookie, you're right. But, how to find someone. Is there any website for that?"

Jungkook paused his game and crawled on the bed. He laid next to Hoseok.

"Seokie, how about you live with us? We can sleep in a same bed with you in middle of us." He winked.

Hoseok frowned, "no, I don't wanna disturb you guys. Maybe, I'll hire someone."

Jimin frowned, "seokie, don't listen to Jungkook. Did you forget about your brother? He'd never approve this. He didn't even let us stay with us for night."

Jungkook perked his head up, "hobi, how about getting married? "

Hoseok groaned and placed Jimin hand on his forehead, telling him to massage there.

"Kookie, I don't love anyone. Then, how'd I get married?"

"Who told you to marry them seriously? Marry a well known loser and make him as your sleep partner."

Jimin hits his boyfriend head, "kookie, can you stop please. You're not helping him in a good way."

Hoseok thought for a bit. 'A loser?' He remembered an incident, 'I don't make friend with a loser like you.' It clicked in his mind. He smiled widely.