chapter 9

Hoseok p.o.v:

"Baby, are you sure you wanna go to your husband house? You can stay with me, please."

I smiled at Namjoon. I don't wanna leave him. But, my stupid arrogant husband blackmailed me and told me to come with him. I sighed and hugged my Joonie.

"Son, what are you talking? He should live in his husband house. He's not your baby anymore." My father started talking non sense.

I frowned and looked at that arrogant with a sad pouty face. Maybe, he'll fall for my innocent charm. He showed his mobile at me and smiled. I glared at him. He recorded what I told to him, yesterday. I smiled at my Joonie and broke the hug.

"Joonie, I'll come and meet you every week."

I said to him. He didn't said anything and stood there. I know he's gonna cry. He pulled me for a hug and sobbed. I can't control my tears. He always calls me baby, but he's the real baby. I don't know how I'm gonna live without him. First, I've to delete the recording from that stupid's mobile.

Yoongi's p.o.v:

I felt bad for Namjoon since he never got separated from Hoseok. But, both are married and they've to focus on their family. I looked at my cute husband who's still glaring at me cutely.

I planned to record, the reason why Hoseok decided to marry me. I thought he'd say something romantic, so that, I can keep it as a sweet memory. But, that brat, told me that I'm just a pillow for him. A fucking sleeping partner. Thank god, I recorded it, or else he'd never listen to me.

I turned to my brother who's looking at those brothers with heart eyes. I shake my head. He's always like this.

"Hyung, tell your husband to leave my husband. We've to go to our home."

He turned to me. His eyes were red. I started to laugh at him.

"Don't tell me, you miss me too."

He hits my head, "who told you I'm crying for you? I'm crying because I'm gonna miss Hoseok."

I smirked, "didn't you asked me to marry hoseok since your husband was not...."

"Shhh...shhh ... close your mouth. Yes, I told that because of my husband, not Hoseok. He's my cute companion."

I was about to reply to him but my father in law approached me. I smiled and bowed at him.

"You're so polite and humble. I feel so bad for you, son. Please, be careful."

Huh? Why he's so weird? Instead of telling me to take care of his son , he told me to take care of myself. I just nod at him. We left the home. Hoseok was still clinging to his brother. I sighed, really? They're being over dramatic. My brother never did something like this to me. He'll feel happy if I leave our home.

Namjoon approached me with a  smile,
"Yoongi, I know I've already said this multiple time. But, please take care of him. He hates being alone. So, always stick with him. And, one more thing, I only accepted him to marry in this age because he chooses you. I trust you Yoongi. I hope you'll never disappoint me."

I smiled, "I'll take care of him, joon. Trust me."

Why do I feel suddenly responsible over the other? Now, I've to take care of him. I don't think he'll need someone to take care of him. Look at that brat, selecting which color car to take as a wedding present.

"Hmm, this one. Wait, I'll take black. No, no, no, I want red... huh? Joonie ~~~ I can't pick." He pouts cutely.

Wait, till we get back to our home. I'll munch your cute lips.