chapter 12

Yoongi was working busy for his album. He's still hasn't revealed about his identity and Hoseok had no clue that his husband is a rapper. Their bond was still far away to get close. Both, hated the other's presence but Yoongi had a soft spot for his cute husband.

Yoongi started to play piano to get a tone. He's totally focused on playing the notes. His mind was disturbed when he felt a noise.

"What did he broke now?" He sighed and walked to the place where he heard a loud noise. It leads to his room. He frowned and went inside. He saw Hoseok was trying to put his things back into his closet.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?"

Hoseok jumped in a shock and turned with a smile.

"Haha, you're here. I was searching for you."

Yoongi raises his brow, "in a closet?"

Hoseok frowned, "fine, I came to take your mobile."

Yoongi smirked and walked to the other.

"Why you wanna delete that audio? What are you planning for?"

Hoseok took two steps back for the others every single step. He raised his hand protective when the other became too close.

"You, stop right there. Don't...don't Come closer."

Yoongi stops approaching other, "fine, if you want me to stop, leave my room. I'll do whatever I want with you when you came to my room. You're only allowed here to sleep. Now, Run away."

Hoseok huffed and ran for his dear life. He stood outside of room.

"I'm going out."

Yoongi turned to him, "fine, did you cleaned the house?"

"Yes,.....stupid bitch." He whispered the last part.

Yoongi nod his head, "come before 6."

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "yes, mama.." and left.

Yoongi chuckled and went back to his studio room.

Time skip~~~

Yoongi's p.o.v:

I felt super tired. I can't able to find the perfect time for my song. My mind was totally disturbed by the brat. Thinking of him, I checked the time. It's 8p.m. I sighed, I told him to come before 6. He never listens to me.

I took my mobile and called him. He didn't picked it . I send him a message.

To: Brat.

I think you've to check the time.

Sent.

I waited for the reply. After 5 minutes, I got a message. I quickly opened it and saw it's from him. I opened the message with a grin.

From: Brat...

I think you've to fuck off.

I frowned. This brat, always cursing me. Like, what did I do to him. He's the one that cheated me to marry him. And, acting like I'm the one who spoiled his life.

"Come to home baby. I'll teach you a lesson."

I smirked and went to his room. I opened his closet and throw away his clothes on the floor. I messed up his perfectly arranged bed. I felt satisfied after ruining his room and went back to mine.

I took a shower and laid on my bed. Sleep started to consume me.

Hoseok's p.o.v:

I hugged Jungkook, "thank you kookie. We've to play tennis tomorrow."