chapter 2

Yoongi wakes up when he felt cold water splashed on his face.

"What the fuck? ......hyung?" He whined.

Seokjin glared at him while holding a cup, "why did you came? You should have came straight to my wedding. You don't care about me."

Yoongi groaned and wiped his face, "Sorry hyung, my flight was late because of climate conditions. I tried to come before but you know my work. I'm super busy."

Seokjin frowned and throws the cup at his face, "get lost."

He left the room. Yoongi walked to the bathroom and took a shower. He wants down to have breakfast. He saw a cute boy was sitting on the kitchen counter and eating a bread toast. He stopped his walk and watched the boy.

"Jinnie, did you talked with Joonie about our plan?"

Seokjin sighed and placed an Omlet on his plate, " I was really busy and didn't had a time, hoseokie. I'll ask him when he comes for lunch."

Hoseok nods his head, "okay, please, do something and make him to say yes. Pretty please jinnie..."

Hoseok father comes in and sighed when he saw Hoseok was sitting on the counter.

"Brat, get down. We've chairs."

Hoseok huffed and turned to seokjin, "jinnie, I want you to select my outfit."

Mr. Kim sighed, "Hoseok, he's your elder. Is this how you call him? Where are your manners?"

Hoseok frowned and gets down from the counter. His lips started to tremble. He ran to his room without even finishing his breakfast.

Yoongi watched the cute boy was passing him without even giving him a glare. He followed him to his room. He saw Hoseok was crying. He immediately gets in the room.

"Excuse me?"

"Go away." Hoseok said without even turning his face.

Yoongi smiled and sat on the bed next to Hoseok.

"You're so sensitive. Why are you crying?"

Hoseok sniffle and took his mobile. He called Namjoon.

"Hello, baby."

Hoseok cried louder, "Joonie...... da..daddy was so mean to me."

Namjoon got mad, "baby, don't cry. I'll be there in a minute."

Hoseok nods his head, "come soon."

"I'm on my way. Please, don't cry."

Hoseok cuts the call and giggled. "Daddy, my Joonie gonna teach you a lesson.hehehe....."

Yoongi sat there with an open mouth.

"Hey, did you cried on purpose?"

Hoseok realised the others presence. He turned and saw him.

"Who are you uncle?"

Yoongi chocked in air, "what the, did you called me 'uncle'?"

Hoseok wiped his cheeks and nods, "yes, what's your age?"

Yoongi frowned, "26"

"Oh, so you're not too old. But, you're older than me."

Yoongi frowned again, "what's your age, boy?"

Hoseok glared at him cutely, "excuse me, mister. I'm not boy, I'm a man. And, my age is ....wait, who are you?"

Yoongi laughed, "wow, you're so bright and smart. I'm your close relation."