chapter 17

Taehyung's p.o.v:

Finally, he's mine. He's on my bed. I've been waiting for this moment. 'Sorry, baby, I'm starving for you for four years. I worked hard for you. I'm the one who broke your every dates. But, your wedding was totally unexpected. I'm glad that you said the truth and came back to me.'

I leaned in and kissed his lips. Now, he can't push me. I don't know why you're scared to have sex. I'll make you feel so good.

※※※~Warning : sex without consent (rape)~ ※※※

No one's p.o.v:

Taehyung removed Hoseok lower garments and sat in between his legs. He already removed his shorts and boxer. He moves Hoseok shirt upwards until it reaches other's neck.

"Look at you, god sculpted you for me. You've been hiding this from me."

He smirked and leaned to the other's pink buds. He started to suck his nipples. He punched the other nipple. He repeats the same thing for both nipple and pulled it with his teeth. He traces kisses downwards and took the other's dick in his mouth.

Hoseok body shuddered. He's in deep sleep but he can feel everything. He can't able to open his eyes.

Taehyung sucked the other's cock until it gets hard and left him. He pulled the other closer to him and spreads the other's leg wider.

"I'll be gentle for you baby. I don't like hurting you."

He slowly inserts his dick. He smiled when Hoseok body shakes a little. He leaned and kissed the other's lips. He started to move. He did it gentle and slower in order to not wake the other even though he knows the other won't wakes up soon.

※※※Ends ※※※

Taehyung removed his condom and cleaned Hoseok stomach. He puts back his clothes and laid next to Hoseok. He kissed his cheeks.

"Thank you so much baby. It's so awesome. I wish we can do it when you're awake."

He hugged the other and fell asleep.

※※※※※※※

Yoongi tried to call the other but the other didn't picked up. He frowned and checked the time. It's midnight.

"What are you doing Hoseok? Come soon. I told you to come before 8. You need some punishment."

He stayed at the door, waiting for his husband to come. He called him again.

*****

Hoseok woke up after few hours. He groaned when he moved a little. He opens his eyes and looked at his surrounding.

'This is not my room. Where am I?' He turned and saw someone was sleeping next to him. He screamed without wasting time.

"A THIEF, THIEF, POLICE...CALL THE POLICE.."

Taehyung immediately woke up, "where's, where's thief?"

He asked with panic. Hoseok realised where he was. He laughed at taehyung.

"You look so funny...hahaha....ahhh..."

Hoseok whined in pain. His ass hurts a lot. He frowned and turned to taehyung.

"Tae, when did I fell asleep and why my ass is hurting?"

Taehyung smiled, "you fell asleep when we're talking. And, for your ass, I don't know. Maybe, you're body heat was high. Wait, I'll bring medicine."

Hoseok pouts and nods his head. After taehyung left, he removed the blanket and examined his clothes. It's neat and perfect. He touched his ass which hurts like a hell.