chapter 30

Hoseok increase the speaker volume and danced while cooking breakfast. After that party, they stayed the night on Hoseok's father house. Next morning, they ran back to their home. Ever since they reached their home , they haven't stopped having sex. Yoongi used his all of powers and talent in bed which Hoseok enjoyed a lot without complaining. They both haven't left their home for two weeks.

Yoongi wakes up with a groan. The loud ass speaker disturbed his peaceful sleep. They slept at 5a.m. He checked the time, it's 11a.m only. He's pissed became of his sleep got disturbed.

"What the fuck, Hoseok?"

He groaned and gets up from the bed. He rubbed his eyes and  searched his boxer but he can't find it. He wore a shorts from his closet and left the room. He walked straight to the kitchen and saw two spongy butt shaking in the air along to the beat of song playing. He chuckled and walked to him.

He sneakily went behind and gave a sharp slap on the butt making the sound echo more than the speaker. Hoseok jumped in shock and turned to him with a big pout. His butt kept jiggling because of the slap. Yoongi grabbed the butt and looked at Hoseok. He's standing behind of him.

"Why my sexy husband is so noisy in the morning, huh?"

Hoseok pouts. He's at the verge of crying. Yoongi's smile immediately dropped. He felt bad.

"Ouch, baby, did I slapped you so hard?"

He released the butt and rubbed the skin softly . He kissed his angry husband's neck while mumbling sorry repeatedly.

Hoseok stretched his hand and stops the speaker. He wiggled to get out of the other's hold. Yoongi chuckled and hugged his waist proactively.

"I'm really sorry baby. I can't help it. Your ass looks so soft and jiggly like a cheesecake. It's your fault." He pouts.

"Wanna have a morning sex?" He continued with his raspy voice.

Hoseok bites his lower lip to stop smiling. His husband well known about his weakness but he won't give up to him. He shakes his head and switched off the stove. 

"Scrambled eggs is ready." He said excitedly.

He turned his whole body and hugged other's neck. He pecked his lips and smiled at him lovingly.

"I'm hungry. Please, come soon. Let's eat together. Go and take a shower first."

Yoongi shakes his head, "only if you shower me"

Hoseok smile turned into a glare, "what are you? A baby? Fine, I'll eat alone."

Yoongi crushed him with a hug and made him to sit on the counter. Hoseok yelps and moaned when he felt so cold. His ass felt so chill.

Yoongi smirked, "what a sexy sound!"

Hoseok whined and hits his chest, "yoonie~~~ I feel so hungry."

Yoongi kissed him one last time and left the kitchen. Hoseok went to his room and wore a shorts and huge shirt which barely stayed on his right shoulder. He took his mobile and walked to the living room. He checked the group message. He smiled and replied them back.

He saw another message too. It's Taehyung's. He sighed and opened it.

"Exam results will be announced in a weak. I've a gift for you. Meet me soon. Love you."

Hoseok read the message. He replied back.

Exam results? This early?

You replied?
I feel happy, love.
Yes, I told them to make it soon.
I can't wait to have you.