chapter 29

Hoseok was stealing some glances from Yoongi who's driving. He still not ready to answer the questions that Yoongi gonna ask him. He tried to have conversation with the other but he only received a single word answers which made him to stay quiet. The ride was pure hell for Hoseok. He prayed that the other won't ask him anything till they reach their home .

Yoongi went to Jungkook's home but he didn't find the latter. He asked Jimin to inform him when Hoseok contacts. That's how, Jimin immediately called Yoongi to pick him up.

Soon, they reached Hoseok's home. Yoongi parked the car and started to walk. He didn't waited for Hoseok. Hoseok pouts and followed him quietly.

"Hoseok, baby,..." he heard his brother voice. He immediately turned to him with a smile.

Namjoon ran to him and pulled him for a hug. He felt so miserable for the past hours when the other didn't attend the call and replied to any of his messages. He's ready to use his influence but Yoongi convinced him bud saying that the other must be in his friend's home, and he'll bring him . Namjoon wasn't convinced but seokjin tried to calm him. They said Hoseok was in group study with his friends to the relatives.

"Joonie, I'm sorry. I hurt you."

Hoseok started to cry. He felt so helpful. He's struck in a situation which he's so scared to get revealed. If the thing between him and taehyung reveals, he'd kill himself. It's not only about his dream, it's also about his brother's reputation. He doesn't wanna bring bad names to his family. He don't wanna prove his father that he's a careless person.

Namjoon smiled with his tear stained face. He's still hugging the other. He's always over protective of Hoseok ever since that incident happened. He doesn't want that to happen again. He'll never forgive himself if something bad happens to his baby brother. He whole heartedly trusted Yoongi. That's the reason why he let his brother marry him. But, when it comes to protection, Namjoon don't trust anyone. He still feel he's responsible for Hoseok.

Yoongi smiled looked at them. He pats Namjoon shoulder , "he's fine, joon. Look at him. I bet he's sleeping."

Namjoon breaks the hug and looked at Hoseok. He wiped his tears.

"Baby, come in. Everyone left. Only our family is here. Seokjin is so mad at you."

Hoseok pouts, "everyone left? What about grandma?"

Hoseok loves his grandma. He's so excited to meet his relatives after a long time . He's so angry at himself for passing out in taehyung's home. His anger over the other increased a lot after that incident. Luckily, no one noticed his slightly swollen cheek.

Namjoon smiled, "she's the one who left first. Her health is not good right now. She needs some rest. Did you had your dinner?" He asked with a concern.

Hoseok looks down and shakes his head, "I forgot. I just slept."

Namjoon frowns, "why didn't Jimin wake you up? Isn't he always makes you to eat a lot?"

They walked inside along with Yoongi. Mr. Kim approached them angrily. But, Namjoon stopped him before he yells at Hoseok.

"NAMJOON, MOVE ASIDE. I WANNA TEACH HIM.."

"Father, it's fine. He's here. He's with his friends. Leave him. He's already tired of exams. Let him eat first."

Mr. Kim frowned, "you, why didn't you eat? What's the time now? You're so careless...."

Hoseok walks straight to the dining hall and sat on the chair. He didn't cared about his yelling father who's still yelling at him. Namjoon sat next to him and took a huge plate. He started to fill the plates with different varieties of food. Meanwhile, Hoseok turned to look at his husband. He's still felt sad because of Yoongi's cold treatment.