chapter 11

Namjoon's p.o.v:

"Come on, joon. He just called me. He'll come in 15 minutes. Stop standing at the entrance like a security."

I heard my husband complaining. I'm so excited to spend my weekend with him. I've been waiting for this day. I know he'll come within 15 minutes but I can't handle the excitement.

"I'll come. You go and check the arrangements."

Finally, he came back. I ran to his car and opened the door. He jumped on me, I hugged him back.

"I missed you so much."

He tightens the hug, "I missed you too Joonie, so badly." He said in his sweet voice and pouts at me.

I smiled, "come inside baby. Yoongi, how are you?"

I pat his back. He smiled and took Hoseok from my arms. Suddenly, I felt hurt. Well, now, he belongs to his husband. I'm glad as long as they're happy.

"I'm fine , Namjoon. What about you?"

"I'm more than fine. Let's go inside."

No one's p.o.v:

Hoseok took the other's hand from his waist after his brother went inside. He turned to the other with a glare.

"What the fuck? Why did you broke our hug?" He whisper yelled to Yoongi .

Yoongi smiled at Hoseok, "darling, let's go inside. Your brother is waiting for us."

Hoseok turned and saw Namjoon was looking at them with a smile. He smiled back and turned to Yoongi.

"Fine, darlinggg~~ bring the sweets for them."

He ran inside with Namjoon. Yoongi frowned and carried the boxes of sweet that Hoseok brought for them. He went inside and placed it on the table.

"Wow, since when did you became like this? Buying sweets for me. After marriage effect?" Seokjin grinned.

"Well, it's not me who bought the sweets."

Seokjin smile fell, " I thought you became sweet after married to sweet Hoseok."

Yoongi groaned and drank the water the other gave him.

"Sweet Hoseok? He's too far away from the word 'sweet'. Such a brat and spoiled. Always complaining about everything. I'm so exhausted."

Seokjin laughed, "I know, that's why I told you to marry him."

Yoongi frowned, "wait, you want to see me suffering? How cruel you're? I'm divorcing you."

Seokjin was still laughing. Hoseok came inside the dining room and skipped to seokjin.

"Jinnie~~~"

Seokjin turned with a sweet smile on his face, "aww, baby slower. I missed you so much."

Hoseok giggled and hugged him. Seokjin winked at Yoongi.

"Seokie, tell me, how's he treating you? If he does anything bad to you, I'll mix poison in his food."

'Wow, what a great idea?' Hoseok smirked in his head . He broke the hug.

"Actually..."

*ahem *

Yoongi cleared his throat and hugged Hoseok waist . Hoseok grits his teeth and smiled at seokjin.

"He's so sweet like you jinnie. I'm sooo lucky."

Yoongi took this opportunity and kissed Hoseok cheeks.

"He's so cute and sweet, hyung. But, you told me that he's a brat and stupid." Yoongi asked.