chapter 21

Hoseok p.o.v:

Finally, I told him that I love him. Seriously, I'm not fully sure about that. But, I know he's the one for me. Maybe, we're soulmate. Since, only he can touch me without me getting panic. I think we're the destined couple.

He maybe act rude sometimes but he still accepted to be my sleeping pillow, even though I cheated him to marry him. I think he loves me. But, he's shy to accept. Fine, I'll shower him with love and make him mine.

I hugged him tightly. My husband. Only mine. I smiled and kissed his cheeks.

Yoongi groaned, "Hoseok, get away. Don't squeeze me."

I giggled and laid on top of him, "noo~~~ Yoongi, wake up."

Yoongi sighed, "Hoseok, if you're awake, then leave the room. You're only allowed to sleep here."

I shake my head which my laid on his chest. He turned me and pushed me on the floor.

"Fuck..." I groaned and rubbed my butt.

He laughed, "deserves you."

I pout, "ah, ah...omg, you broke my leg."

He covered his face with a blanket.

"I've seen this act in many dramas. I'll never fall for your tricks. Don't forgot to close the door."

I frowned and wake up from the floor. First, I've to take a shower. I know how to seduce him. Haha...

I went to my room and took a shower. I wore a shorty shorts which reveals my butt if I bend down.

"Min Yoongi, you're gonna beg me."

I wore a tank tops. I applied some lip balm. Perfect. Wait, I'll mess my hair a little bit. Now, it's perfect.

I went to the kitchen and made some coffee for him. I walked to his room.

"Honeyyy, wake up."

I walked to his bed. He immediately opened his eyes and saw me. I smiled at him.

"What did you called me?"

I grinned, "honeyyy..."

He started to laugh, "oh my, what happened to you? Stop calling me that."

I pout, "why? Don't you like it, honey?"

I sat next to him and opened his blanket. He whined and covered his face.

"Honeyyyy...."

He opened his eyes and glared at me, "what happened to you?"

I smiled, "Yoongi, don't you remember what I said? I'm just taking care of my husband."

He frowned, "it's creepy. First, who gave you permission to come inside of my room. Huh?"

He pulled me down and laid on top of me. I giggled.

"Y..yoonie, hahaha....leave me."

"No, you've to pay for what you did."

He leaned closer and looked at my whole body. He smirked, "what are you wearing?"

"Hmm, clothes."

He left me and gets up from the bed. I frowned.

"Go and prepare breakfast. I'll come after showering."

I nod and went to the kitchen. I started to chop the vegetables. I made sure to cook his favourite one. After 15 minutes, he came inside of the kitchen.

"What my wifey is doing?"

He back hugged me. I smiled.

"Yoonie, I'm your hubbie, not wifey. Come, let's eat."