chapter 20

Hoseok shakes his head. He hugged his knees and started to sob.

"Baby, you want me to carry you to the bed?"

Hoseok started to hiccup.

"T..tae, I thought you l..loved me."

Taehyung smiled and crouched to Hoseok. He grabbed the other's face. He frowned looking at the other's tear stained face.

"Baby, I love you that's why I want to make love to you. Please, don't cry. It hurts my heart."

Hoseok continues to cry. Taehyung grits his teeth and tightens the hold on other's chin.

"I said to stop crying."

Hoseok flinched at the other. He closes his mouth and nods his head. Taehyung smiled and scooped him from the floor. Hoseok closed his eyes and cried silently. Taehyung walked into his private room and placed the other on the bed. He kissed Hoseok cheeks and smiled while stroking his cheeks.

"You look so pretty."

"T..tae, please.."

"Shhh..." taehyung covered other's mouth and smiled.

"Baby, wait till I lock the door. Be patient."

He left to lock the door. Hoseok immediately sits up and searched for anything to protect himself from the other.

"What do I do? Oh my god, wait, my phone..."

He took his mobile phone from his pant pocket and dialed Yoongi's number.

"Baby, let's start."

Hoseok immediately placed his phone under the pillow and laid on the bed. He covered himself with the blanket. Taehyung walked to him while removing his clothes.

"I missed you so much. It's been two months Hoseok."

Meanwhile, Yoongi waited for the other to speak. He sighed when he didn't got any response. He thought the other called him mistakenly and about to cut the call.

"TAE, PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME."

Yoongi gripped the phone.

"Haha, baby, I didn't touch you yet." He sat next to Hoseok and grabbed other's shirt.

"Now, I'm gonna touch you. You're mine. Forever."

Hoseok started to breath harder. He closed his eyes and tried to push the other. Taehyung caught his hands and glared at him.

"What are you fighting for baby? You know that you can't win. Haha, it's okay, I like it."

He removed Hoseok shirt. He started to kiss the other's smooth chest. He grabbed other's pant.

*knock knock *

His door bell rings. He sighed and stood up.

"I told them to don't disturb me. Baby, wait for me, I'll come soon."

He walked to the door and opened it. He frowned.

Jimin and Jungkook bowed.

"Doctor, we came to take Hoseok. It's lunch break." Jimin smiled.

Taehyung grits his teeth and glared at the other.

"He's having lunch with me. Now, you both can leave."

"But, Dr. Kim, we always eat together." Jungkook said.

Taehyung glared at them. His anger was raising.

"I SAID HE'S..."

"I'm coming." Hoseok immediately ran to them.

"Guys, let's leave."