Final chapter

Hoseok was shocked when he saw the other was awake. He heard what the other said but he didn't minded it. He can't believe his own eyes. Hoseok smiled widely and ran to him, hugging him so tight, forgetting about everything he did to him.

"Tae, oh thank god, Tae, you're awake. I'm so happy."

Hoseok talked with the doctors in Kim University and took Taehyung to his hospital. He wanted to treat him so that he can be aware when the other wakes up. But, the thing he didn't expected was, it took almost two years for the other to get back to his conscious.

Taehyung felt so weak because of sleeping for two years. The bone crushing hug didn't help it either, he frowned and pushed the other. He glared at the weird doctor who's grinning at him. Taehyung doesn't like when other's touch him, not matter who they're or how close he's with them, he always maintains a certain distance. That cute doctor kept on touching his cheeks and forehead, he tried to push him away.

"Stop touching me? Can you show my reports?"

Taehyung asked while rubbing his forhead. Hoseok analysed him one more time and smiled when there's no problem on his health. He smiled widely.

Hoseok,"You lost your conscious because of an accident. You slept for two years. Because of my treatment, you're awake." He chirped.

Taehyung frowned, "Two years? Oh god, what happened to my hospital?"

Taehyung has no one except his hospital and university, which he loves to death. Hearing that he slept for two years, he's worried about his hospitals state. First, he wanted to make sure everything was good.

Hoseok smiled, "Don't worry, Your hospital is fine. I took care of it. You can leave after a month. I have to make sure...."

Taehyung stopped the rambling male, "No need. I'm a doctor. I know how to take care of myself. Thanks for helping me. I'll pay the fee. Can you show me my report now?" He raised his brow.

Hoseok stood there with an open mouth. He didn't expected the other to behave rude to him. The latter snatched the report from his hand and checked the report.

"Hmm, fine. Okay, I'm leaving now. Thanks for the help. Dr...?"

Hoseok stood there like a statue when the other approached him. He saw the other was having a trouble to stand properly so, he rushed to help him. But, Taehyung rejected his help. Taehyung looked at his name tag.

"Hoseok? Hmm, anyways, thanks Dr. Hoseok."

He shakes other hand.

"Hmm, can I have your mobile phone? I wanna make a call."

Hoseok stood there like a statute. Taehyung shakes his hand in front of his face making to snap out. He nods his head and gave him his phone. Taehyung talked to someone and gave back his phone.

"I'll leave after my driver comes. Can you tell me the fee?"

Hoseok smiled, "Tae, it's fine..."

Taehyung stares, "Aren't you younger than me? Have you ever heard of honorific?"

Hoseok frowned, "Sorry, Hyung. You don't have to pay. Since you forget, I'll remind you that we're friends." He said with a big smile. Since, Taehyung forgot about him, Hoseok decided to be with Taehyung as friend. Hoseok knows why the other had a mental sick, loneliness, which made him to insane and got obsession with that male. So, Hoseok wants the other to be his friend, in order to take care of him.

Taehyung arched his brow and smiled, "Are you sure? Are you really my student?"

Hoseok nods his head excitedly. Taehyung smiled proudly that his student running a big hospital. Nothing makes him proud and happy, then his students being in a successful state.