Lessons in Love

*****Inspired by Lessons in Love by Neon Trees*****

Bad boys are defective, untrustworthy, callous, arrogant, juvenile, insolent players with no respect for laws, rules, guidelines or girls’ feelings, according to Ali Lucas.

Good girls are pompous, conceited, egotistical, vain bitches who stay inside the rules set for them and don’t have a clue how to live life, according to Jace Collins.

But when the bad boy refuses to talk no for an answer they are both in for the rides of their lives. Both are in for drunken nights, secret relationships, dark secrets, fights, betrayal, heart break, hook-ups, break-ups, one-night-stands, revenge, oh and did I mention that I'm only getting started. So who's ready for some fun?

But really what does it take to become the bad boy?

'What's it take to become a bad boy? Easy, nothing short of breaking a few hearts, bending the rules to your needs and oh yeah, not taking 'no' for an answer. That was all easy until I realized that there was one heart that I hadn't won over yet and it was the one I was playing for. I had somehow manages to skip over her on my way to the top, she was quiet and reserved, but she fought me every step of the way.

In all my life I had never wanted someone as bad as I wanted her right now, even if she did try to step on my 'fragile'' ego. She could fight against my advances all see wanted, but I don't take 'No' as an answer. She would eventually give in and I would have dated all the girls in my high school before graduation. She was the only thing standing in my way, as well as he two bitchy best friends, but I would win. I always win and when I did, this goodie goodie is in for the ride of her life.

So who better to give her the greatest ride of her life than me? Let me be the one to give it to her and show her that while I am juvenile, I'm not defective in any sense of the word. It's a good thing I was never one for following rules since I knew she would follow them no matter what. I could get creative and have the rules lead her straight to me. Then when I'm done and had my fun, I'll show her just how callous bad boys are. We really have no hearts, even when it comes to the sweetest little goodie goodie.

Who's ready for some fun?