Chapter 12: "You're just mad because I wouldn't let you in my pants."

"There's two months til the wedding, Nate. When are you going to ask Taylor?" I asked jokingly as I watched him and Sara try on their outfits for the wedding. They were having the tailor come over and fix them for the wedding in a little while so I got to sit there and make fun of them.

Nate was in a black tux and according to Sara he would have a pink flower on his suit so that he would match her. They were going to walk down the aisle, and once I heard the the jokes just kept coming. Although, after only four jokes, Sara barred me from saying anymore wedding jokes or she'd castrate me. I wasn't sure if she was serious, but I wasn't going to take me chances.

Sara looked beautiful in her rose dress. It even had gold embellishments that sparkled everytime she moved; it was eye catching. If she tried, she could actually look really pretty, but normally she put her hair up and just walked around with out trying. She was still pretty of course, but not eye catching. 

I watched the gentle swing of her hips as she danced to the music that was playing. It was country of course, but if I could watch her perky ass sway while she danced to it I didn't care what played.

"Mine!" Will said as he slapped the back of my head and walked toward Sara.

"Don't push him. Taylor's going to take sometime to impress if you want to do it right Nate." Sara said, answering my question as she dropped her backpack onto the floor. multi-colored ribbons and tassles fluttered through the air as the bag dropped loudly on the ground.

"Time isn't really something I have.." Nate said as he pulled awkwardly at the fabric of his tuxedo.

"Then you'll just have to put in more effort." Sara said curtly as she continued to do her homework while Will whispered softly in her ear making her blush. They had only been dating for a month, but they were the happiest couple I had ever seen. Even the ones that had been together forever and still acted madly in love.

"What do you want me to do Sara, write a song?" Nate asked sarcastically.

"Yes, exactly that." 

"You're kidding right?" 

"No, I mean it. Write a song and then get a bouget of red and white roses to give to her. She'll melt in the palm of you hand." Sara stated matter-of-factly.

"Have you seen Nate's writing? It sucks." I said with a laugh that caused Sara to glance between Nate and I with a funny look on her face. First her eye rbows scrunched together and then she lifted one to question Nate. "What's up?"

"Nate writes poems all the time and so does Will. He gave me one a few months ago to tell me he liked me." Sara said, giving Will a kiss on the cheek. Will rubbed his cheek against hers like cats do to show affection, it was sickening to watch.

"No they don't. Right guys?" I asked glancing between them while Sara smirked in her seat.

"Actually, I did right her a poem. She loved it." Will said hugging Sara to him as she smiled at me like she won the lottery.

"And I do write poems. I could just write one for Taylor and turn it into a song."

"There you go and then you just need the flowers." Sara said with a smile until she turned to face me again. Then her smile turned into a mischievious smirk.

"What are you thinking?" I asked as I absentmindedly moved a little further away from her.

"Would you like help on how to win Ali over or is it going to take you just a little while longer to learn that you need my help?" 

"Last I checked I got you and Will together." 

"Actually Will got us together. You just gave me the confidence I needed, so really I just used your womanizing habits for my benefit."  Sara said with a smirk as she spun around in the chair.

"You didn't!"

"But I did. Thank you and good night." Sara said with a small bow in her seat. Nate and Will started to laugh at my expense. They had just seen my game used against me by a better person of understanding how to stroke someones ego to get what you wanted. Sara had me beat at my own game, I'm glad I didn't date her now; even for a day. "You're just mad because I wouldn't let you in my pants." Sara said reading my mind. Was I that easy to read?

"So Nate where are you on this song?" I asked changing the topic.

"I was just instructed on what to do, what do you want from me the whole thing right now?" Nate said throwing his hands in the air in frustration. 

"I guess not, but maybe a line. I mean country music has to be giving you some idea of what to say." I said pointing to the stereo.

"I think if I used country lyrics that would be plagerizing and Taylor writes, she would hate if I plagerized a song for her." Nate said shaking his head at me as he went to open the door. 

A small stalky man walked through the door with a soft smile and a hand shake for Nate. Nate greeted the man warmly and led him into the kitchen. He took a moment to turn down the radio so the music wasn't so loud and introduced everyone to the tailor. It was odd that he was being so friendly to a tailor, he had never mentioned any relation, but was acting as if he was family.

Nate stood on a fold out stool that the tailor brought with him so that he could work on his tuxedo. I watched as the pants and jacket were pinned to fit perfectly around Nate's figure. After a few moments of small conversation with tailor Nate stood down and started to strip out of his tuxedo. He and Sara would be giving him the clothing to finish at his studio; I couldn't wait to see Sara strip. 

Will, who was covering Sara's eyes while they both laughed, must have known my thoughts because he turned and glared at me; it's offical I'm easy to read. I half expected him to say "mine" again to prove a point that she was no longer on the market. He didn't and continued to playfully flirt with his new girlfriend. When Nate had fully stripped and put his jeans back on Will removed his hands and let Sara see again.

"You could write better music then that anyway." I said, continuing my conversation with Nate.

"Don't hate on country music." Will said shaking his head.

"I like you." Sara said as she kissed him and smiled widely.

"Good, I like you too."

"Aw, you guys make me sick." I said as I proceeded to make fake gagging sounds.

"Jealous yet, Jace?" Will asked.

"No, and I'm not jealous that Nate has to write a song either. I will get Ali to go out with me and fall in love with me before the end of the year. I'm not jealous, I have a plan!"

"It's okay to be jealous of others, just make them jealous of you later." Sara said as the tailer motioned for her to step onto the stool so he could work on her dress.

"Hey! That gives me a great idea for a lyric!" Nate said.