Chapter 16: "Okay Love master, teach me."

Sara forced me into the cafeteria just in time to her Nate start strumming his guitar. The soft gentle tune brought a calming sensation over the loud cafeteria. Everyone stopped and turned to see Taylor and Nate in the center of the cafeteria. Taylor was sitting with a group of people while Nate strummed the guitar next to her. 

"I wrote this song especially for you Taylor." Nate said before he started to sing a song that he spent almost two weeks working on non-stop. I just hope it didn't back fire on him.

I can't get you out of my head,

and I can't fight these feelings I have for you.

You've asked for a reason to give me a shot,

Well here's ten.

Your smile makes my heart skip a beat.

Your laughter rings chimes through the air.

Your courage and condience makes this a difficult feat.

The sparkle in your eyes just isn't fair.

It's your passion that makes me weak.

And while you think I've run out of reasons,

You're wrong becase this is our song.

Everyday I find a new reason to love you.

Everyday gives me another reason to tell you how I feel

Everything about you makes me go crazy!

Your exactly what I've been looking for.

Brave and strong.

Hard-headed and determined.

Overall Compassionate, caring and loyal.

I can't over look those qualities because they make you beautiful.

And while you think I've run out of reason,

You're wrong because this is our song.

Everyday I find a new reason to love you.

Everyday gives me another reason to tell you how I feel

Everything about you makes me go crazy!

I know looks can be decieving,

but I see something special in you.

Just give me a chance to show you the beautiful person you are, 

and the amazing couple we could be.

So what do you say, let's make everyone jealous of us?

Nate produced a bouquet of red and white roses from the table behind him and handed them to Taylor. He offered her a gentle smile as he asked, "So Taylor, would you go out with me?"

I held my laughter as I watch Taylor try to find words to answer Nate. She was at a total loss of words and I could see sparkles of tears in her eyes. "Yes, of course I'll be your girlfriend!" Taylor screamed, as she leaped into Nate's arms and hugged him tightly. 

The cafeteria erupted into a cheer for the new couple as Taylor planted a kiss on Nate's lips, which sent them crashing to the ground. I turned to look at Sara, knowing that the song and flowers had been her idea. It was a mistake to do, her face said everything 'I told you so!' She was right, she knew her friends, but she didn't know me. 

Ali was just a number and I was going to prove it! I would show Sara that she was wrong, and I'd use her help to do just that. I gestured for her to follow me and Nate and Taylor stood up just in time to share another kiss before security broke up the make out. Sara and I were about to leave the cafeteria as a collective 'boo' came from the throng of people that had witnessed the proposal, but she pulled me back in and pointed to an empty table.