Chapter 20

It was a calm afternoon on which Jimin decided to pay Taehyung a visit, the latter more than delighted to see his best friend. They were in the living room, snacking on chips and chocolate bars, with a series running in the background receiving no attention from the two boys as they were chatting with each other.

Although Jungkook was home, he preferred to stay in his bedroom after figuring out that he would probably third-wheel the two best friends: too many inside jokes and too many topics he wasn't interested in. Still, he was glad that his husband is having a good time.

He was on his phone when he heard the doorbell ring. No one besides Jimin was expected that day, so he got up quite confused ti get the door.

Well, as far as he knew, no one was expected; but Jimin and Taehyung running to get the door with smiles on their faces proved otherwise.

The door opened revealing another guy with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Hyung?"

Jungkook, still confused, made his way downstairs to greet Hoseok, but had to wait until it was his turn since the two bestfriends were faster.

"I got us some cheesecake!"

Hoseok said in an exceptionally excited voice as he raised a hand to show the paper bag with a bakery logo on it. Taehyung took it and thanked him with a sweet smile.

After Hoseok had greeted Jungkook, he was dragged away by Jimin to the living room, leaving the two husbands on their own in the corridor.

"What's with the unexpected visit?"

Jungkook asked as he moved closer to his husband.

"Oh actually not really unexpected, I was chatting with Hoseok hyung and mentioned that Jimin was visiting and invited him too"

Taehyung said with a happy voice and a proud look on his face, which soon turned into a worried look.

"Isn't it okay with you?"

Jungkook, startled by the question, moved his hand to his husband's waist and smiled reassuringly.

"No, love, of course it's okay with me. This is your house too"

Taehyung smiled and gave his husband a quick peck on the lips. Jungkook would've loved to initiate a make out session now, but he decided otherwise considering the company they have in the living room.

"But Hoseok hyung doesn't go around without Yoongi hyung"

He added as an afterthought. Knowing his friend for years, Jungkook has seen Hoseok glued to Yoongi on many, actually on most occasions.

A quiet giggle left Taehyung mouth as he nodded.

"Right, that's why Yoongi hyung will be here soon too."

Jungkook nodded, but Taehyung seemed to have more things to say. He marched an eyebrow, encouraging the younger to continue.

"and as it happens that Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung work together, Namjoon hyung will tag along as well.."

Jungkook interrupted his husband.

"And since Namjoon hyung can't go anywhere without his boyfriend - well now his soon-to-be husband, Jin hyung will come too?"

Taehyung laughed and hummed in agreement. Jungkook sighed and nodded.

"That's nice, the more the merrier. Let's join the two inside, until the others arrive"

Jungkook, hand still on his husband's waist, made his way to the kitchen so Taehyung could put the cheesecake there, and then walked to the living room.