Chapter 8

y'all's main hoe is back

"I am sorry, I really embarrassed myself in front of your parents gosh. I should've wai-"

"Taehyung, shut up"

Jungkook cut the younger off as he opened their house door and got in followed by Taehyung.

"You didn't embarrass yourself, your health comes first"

Jungkook said quietly as he sat down on the couch in the living room. Taehyung's heart fluttered and he smiled wildly as he jumped on the couch next to his husband.

"stop being nice I might fall for you"

The younger said jokingly as he dramatically gasped and put his hand on his heart. Jungkook raised an eyebrow at the younger.

"then should I be rude?"

"noooo"

Taehyung shook his head immediately making Jungkook chuckle a bit. Suddenly they heard a sound of a door cracking open from the another room. Taehyung shifted closer to his husband in fear.

"w-what was that? We're supposed to be the only ones here"

Jungkook stood up to check the room, followed by Taehyung who was too afraid to be alone in the living room. He literally was gripping onto Jungkook's arm, clinging on him.

When they arrived at the room they saw an old woman cleaning in front of it.

"Mrs. Choi, why haven't you told me that you're coming?"

Jungkook asked confused and Taehyung sighed in relief that it wasn't a ghost.

"Oh, Jungkook, I came because I won't be able to be here tomorrow morning"

The old woman slowly explained with a tired voice and some coughs interrupting her sentence. Taehyung pouted at the sight of her cleaning, he didn't like how an old woman is still working such a tough job.

"auntie, give me this and go rest. I'll continue."

He went and took the cleaning tools from her, leaving her a bit shocked.

"don't worry, young man. That's my j-"

"no, I'll continue. Go sit for a while, Jungkook will make you some tea"

Taehyung told her as he smiled warmly and glared at Jungkook signalling him to make the tea and lead the woman to the living room.

Jungkook rolled his eyes but did what he was told nonetheless. Mrs. Choi was startled but went with Jungkook to the living room, leaving Taehyung to proceed the cleaning.

There was not much left since apparently Mrs. Choi came early and cleaned almost everything. It took him around fifty minutes to finish cleaning the rest, he put back the tools, washed his hands and went to the living room.

Jungkook and Mrs. Choi were having a little conversation, laughing here and there. Taehyung plopped on the couch next to Jungkook and put his cheek on the elder's shoulder.

"are you tired?"

Taehyung only hummed as a response to Jungkook's question. The old woman looked at the married couple and smiled.

"are you getting along with that brat, Taehyung?"

Taehyung blinked confused at the way she talked about Jungkook. She must've known him for a long time.

"yea, we are getting along, even though he can be mean at times."

The last part came out as a whisper due to Jungkook glaring at the younger. The woman chuckled at Jungkook's reaction.

"he's a good guy, I've known him since he was born. I was his baby sitter and personal maid, I know how stubborn and mean he can get"

She explained teasing Jungkook who sighed and leaned back, making Taehyung put his head on his shoulder.

"why am I getting attacked by my husband and my auntie?"

The two named laughed at him and apologized, but continued to tease him a bit.

Taehyung got sleepy during the conversation so he closed his eyes and started falling asleep. Jungkook, who noticed him, excused themselves a bit and put his hands under Taehyung's back and thighs to carry him bridal style.

The younger noticed the action and shifted closer to Jungkook wrapping his arms around his neck unintentionally. Mrs. Choi wanted to give them some privacy so she excused herself as well and headed home.

Jungkook managed to walk up the stairs and open the door to their bedroom. He put Taehyung on the bed gently and freed himself from the younger's hands, to get him his pajamas since they didn't change yet.

"taehyung, get up and change"

Jungkook whispered softly and tried to get Taehyung to wake up, but the younger refused and stayed asleep.

Jungkook sighed and stood up to change, he put on a pair of grey sweatpants without a t-shirt. He headed back to Taehyung with one of his own white shirts in his hand.

He sat on the bed and started undressing the younger till he was only wearing his boxers. The younger shifted in his place and opened his eyes slightly to the sight of a half naked Jungkook, and a more than a half naked him.

His face turned red and he sat up quickly, bringing his knees to his chest and partly hiding his face.

"don't worry, I will not do anything you don't want. I was just changing your clothes."

Jungkook explained knowing what was going on the younger's mind. Taehyung let a small 'oh' and nodded murmuring a little thanks.

He raised both of his hands up waiting for Jungkook to dress him. The elder smiled and put the shirt on him quickly, so he won't get a cold.

"let's sleep"

He threw himself on Taehyung making the latter yelp in surprise. Jungkook then rolled on the other side, facing the younger.

Taehyung giggled a bit and shifted closer to Jungkook, basically cuddling with him with one of his legs between the elder's.

And so, Taehyung fell asleep peacefully as he moved a lot in his sleep until he stayed in a position with his back glued to Jungkook's chest and his butt rubbing on Jungkook's member making the elder groan.

And so, Jungkook wasn't able to sleep peacefully thinking about his little problem down there.

----

I an still alive lmao

Hope you liked this chapter it's longer and contains more taekook huhehe

How's y'all's life goin~
How are you doing~