Chapter 3

"I never hated life this much before"

Taehyung mumbled to himself as he was changing his clothes to meet his future "husband".

He buttoned up his wine-red shirt and looked at his reflection in the mirror. He was wearing a black skinny jeans with it and a black ribbon around his neck. He ruffled his hair to give it the messy look and got out of the room.

"Taehyung, did you finish?"

His mum called when she heard his room door open. He headed to the living room where his parents were sitting and plopped on the couch, puffing his cheeks and pouting.

"Tae, dear, please take off this ribbon, it lo-"

"mum, please. You're forcing me to marry some random dude, let me at least dress the way I want."

He snapped and looked away from his mum, who nodded and didn't complain any further.

It was silent for a while until his father spoke.

"taehyung, please be nice to Jungkook when you talk to him. You're going to live with him so try to make it peaceful"

Taehyung puffed his cheeks more and nodded making his silver curly hair slightly bounce.

Daehyun wanted to continue talking, but the ringing of the bell interrupted him. He stood up to open the door after giving his son the you-better-behave look.

"he's a nice guy, don't worry"

His mum reassured before getting up to follow her husband and greet the future new member of the family.

Now Taehyung was getting nervous, his heart was bounding fast. He didn't know what to do or how to behave.

Should he be mean? Should he try to be nice? Should he pull a pocker face?

He heard footsteps and knew that that Jungkook guy is coming. He took a deep breathe and sat straight.

After a few seconds, a guy came in and stood frozen when he saw Taehyung. He had black hair and was wearing black jeans and a black shirt, which was tucked in his pants. He had the sleeves rolled up and was holding a bouquet of red roses.

Taehyung could've sworn he was about to drool.

That Jungkook was hot.

The black haired male cleared his throat and stepped in the room, which made Taehyung come out of his thoughts and stand up as well.

Jungkook came closer and stood dangerously close to the silver head.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, and I assume you are Taehyung, right?"

He said with his deep voice that made Taehyung feel so submissive.
He nodded and bowed slightly, not uttering a word.

Jungkook could feel the other's nervousness, chuckled internally and handed the bouquet to Taehyung.

"t-thank you"

Taehyung said as he took the roses from the older.

(so jungkook is a bit taller and he's also older than tae in this ff lol)

The said male went and sat down on the opposite couch and stared at Taehyung, which made the younger a bit uncomfortable.

"tell me about yourself, Taehyung"

Jungkook said as he watched the silver head put the roses on the table between them and sit down on the couch, his hair bouncing a bit in the process.

"uhh there's nothing much to say, honestly. I'm 22 and have no siblings"

He thanked God that he didn't stutter and looked up at Jungkook who nodded and leaned back on the couch.

"well, I'm two years older"

Taehyung nodded at Jungkook's answer. And then they remained silent afterwards for a while. Jungkook staring at Taehyung intensely and Taehyung playing with the hem of his shirt nervously.

"what do you think of this marriage?"

Taehyung was taken aback by the sudden question. He thought for a bit before answering.

"I honestly don't know. I'm still in shock but I think it can't be helped."

"are you happy with this marriage?"

Jungkook questioned further waiting for an honest answer.
Taehyung blinked couple of times before shaking his head. Jungkook sighed and nodded.

"since we're going to live together and pretend to be lovey-dovey, let's at least be nice to each other, okay?"

Taehyung nodded. He thought Jungkook isn't that bad as he expected him to be. And not to forget that he's so hot.

"staring is not a respectful act, future husband"

Jungkook remarked sarcastically. The younger glared at him and puffed his cheeks.

"by the way, are you bisexual?"

Taehyung asked curiosity taking over him. Jungkook shook his head.

"I'm pan"

Taehyung let out a small "ahh" in understanding. Jungkook had a dirty thought for a second but he immediately shook it off his head.

"anyways, we're going to celebrate our marriage next week with some close friends. You can invite some people if you'd like"

Taehyung nodded, planning on inviting Jimin at all costs. But he needs to tell him what happened first.

"well then, I excuse myself, I need to go"

Jungkook stood up and let Taehyung lead him to the door. As they were standing in front of the door, Jungkook suddenly leaned and kissed Taehyung on his forehead and whispered something into his ears.

"your parents are watching, don't panic. You're going to get used to even more than this"

He winked at the younger and left, leaving Taehyung dumbfounded and blushing.

This is going to be tiring.

---

Daddy appeared huahaha

Yes kook is older gtfo if you don't like it- jk jk please stay

Any thoughts? :)

Btw HAPPY BDAY JOON I LOVE YOU BABY OGUFJCHHB

BABY BOY UGHHHY'all I deadass was having a breakdown for already two days cuz of him

BABY BOY UGHHH
Y'all I deadass was having a breakdown for already two days cuz of him. I was crying unstoppably and I still have tears on my eyes while writing this.

Ugh I love him sm ;-;❤