Chapter 1

"mum, I'm heading to Jimin's!"

Taehyung shouted so his mum, who's in the kitchen, could hear him. He received a small 'yes' from her, and left the house.

Today was his day-off, it's been a while since he last had one. He was relieved and happy for being able to have some fun with his childhood friend. He got into his car and drove heading to Jimin's place.

They were neighbors since he was a child, but early in this year, Taehyung had to move out with his parents to another house, since his parents couldn't afford the older one, which was bigger and luxurious.

That's why it took him more than twenty minutes each time he wanted to see his childhood friend.

He connected his phone with the car's speakers and put his songs on shuffle. After some seconds, "Shine" started and Taehyung was so close to do the shoot dance while driving but he stopped.

Safety comes first.

After listening to few songs and after long twenty three minutes, he finally arrived. He turned off his speakers and got out of the car smiling widely at the thought of meeting Jimin. (I swear it's not a vmin fanfic lol)

He quickly skipped to his friend's house door and rang the bell. Shortly after, a maid opened the door and smiled at him. Everyone knows Taehyung. Literally Jimin's whole family and relatives knows him as well. And of course they all loved him.

"Come in, Taehyung"

The older maid opened the door wider for Taehyung to come in, which he quickly did before flashing her a smile and running towards his friend's room. He knew every inch of this house.

"PARK JIMIN"

He shouted happily as he opened the blonde haired's door, to be met with the one and only Park Jimin.

The shorter male smiled at his friend's appearance, and jumped hurriedly to hug him, or better said, to crash every single bone in his body.

They stayed in the same position, hugging, for quiet a while before Taehyung was the first to loose his grip, Jimin doing the same after.

"so how's life?"

Taehyung asked as he plopped on the other's bed, grabbing the pack of chips which was on the nightstand and munching it.

"sucks, I didn't have a day-off since months and these kids are driving me crazy"

Jimin explained. He was a dance teacher, and is currently only teaching kids. His job was tiring but he still loved it.

"poor jiminie, do you have classes later?"

"yea, in two hours"

The blonde haired answered Taehyung's question as he lied down next to him on the bed. The younger pouted and puffed his cheeks in annoyance, he won't be able to spend much time with his friend.

Jimin noticed his friend's expression of course, and got closer to him. Basically they were cuddling, he squeezed Taehyung's cheeks, causing the other to muffle a laugh between his squeezed cheeks.

And so, the two males spend these two hours cuddling, playing games and simply talking about random stuff. That's what they would normally do on a boring quite day.

"I need to go now, tae. I'll text you when I'm finished alright"

Jimin told the younger.

"so now please let go of my leg"

Jimin whined as he looked down at Taehyung who was sitting on the floor and clinging to his leg, not letting go with a pouty face.

Jimin sighed and crouched down.

"I can't believe you're a grown up man. You're literally three years old"

Jimin laughed as Taehyung pouted and puffed his cheeks. A habit of his.

The blonde male ruffled his hair and smiled at him.

"on my next day-off, we'll go to Disneyland. Okay?"

Taehyung's eyes lit up and he nodded giggling. He threw himself on the older hugging him.

"I love you Jimin, you're the best"

"I love you too, now let me go, I'm running late"

Taehyung let him go laughing and waved at him as he got out. Their relationship was friendly, they weren't romantically in love with each other, which one could assume. And they didn't have that friendship where they would call each other things like "bitch" or "hoe".

They were soft, and it suited them.

After Jimin has left, Taehyung remained on the floor and thought whether he should stay here and wait for Jimin or go back home. So he went with the latter and bid his goodbyes to the maids and left.

After some minutes, his phone rang.

"hello?"

He put it on speaker so he could also focus on the road.

"Taehyung, dear? Can you please come back home. We need to discuss something"

His mum's voice reached him, he blinked in confusion.

"I'm on my way home, I'll be there in ten minutes. Is everything alright?"

"yes honey, we'll talk when you're here"

Was the last thing she said before she hang up. Taehyung thought about what could had happened. Maybe his parents wanted to talk about the company. He shook it off his head and focused on the road in front of him.

---

ayooooo. So here's the first chap filled with vmin. Hallelujah.
I enjoyed writing it huehehe.

So the plot will start in the next chapter, things might get sPICY.

Any thoughts, remarks or corrections? ^^

Have a nice day huehehe~