Chapter 14

"oh lord"

Jimin was in utter shock after hearing what has happened between Jungkook and Taehyung.

"So you're like..married fuckbuddies?"

"No!"

Taehyung immediately answered but after giving it some thought, Jimin wasn't wrong. They are married, and they fucked.

So married fuckbuddies makes sense.

"Do you like him, Tae?"

Taehyung widened his eyes at Jimin's question. He was about to say no but he thought a bit. Jungkook isn't that bad. Sometimes he's mean, but not necessarily always.

"I..I don't know, Jimin. I really don't know. Jungkook is nice sometimes, but sometimes he's an asshole. It confuses me"

Jimin nodded understanding what the other meant. He put his arms around Taehyung's shoulder and hugged him.

"Anyways, we should celebrate. You lost your virginity"

"I wasn't a virgin"

Taehyung answered furiously. Jimin chuckled and stood up.

"C'mon let's go"

"Wait you were serious?"

Jimin smiled, grabbed Taehyung and dragged him to his room ignoring the younger protesting.

"Let's find an outfit"

After one hour they were ready to go. Taehyung wore black ripped skinny jeans with fishnets under it, a black shirt and a choker. Jimin had a similar outfit. White tshirt tucked in his black skinny jeans and as a final touch his leather jacket.

They left the house and took Jimin's car to the club they always go to. Taehyung wasn't sure if it's okay for him to go out without informing Jungkook beforehand. But then again, he's a grownup man.

When they entered, the smell of alcohol and sweat hit them. It's been a while for Taehyung. Since he was informed about his marriage, he didn't have the time to come here. So he might as well enjoy his time.

"let's get some drinks"

Jimin said voice filled with joy. He finally got the time to hang out with his bestfriend. He also might get laid today, who knows.

"Let's go sit somewhere, I can't dance anymore"

Taehyung pleaded and tugged on Jimin's tshirt. The slightly older male nodded and went with his bestfriend to find a place to sit. He was also worn out from all the dancing he just did.

Jimin saw some free places in one of the corners but he also recognized some people who were sitting there. He saw them somewhere but he can't quite remember.

"Ey tae, have you seen these people before?"

Jimin asked Taehyung and pointed at the people sitting in the corner. Taehyung looked at them recognizing them immediately.

"They're Jungkook's friends. We saw them in my wedding. I dont know their names though."

Taehyung explained. He looked at them again. There were only three guys sitting, but weren't they four?
His question was immediately answered as they he heard a voice behind them talking.

"Ohh look who we have here. Jeon Taehyung, isn't it?"

Jimin and Taehyung turned their heads to look at the guy talking to them. Taehyung knew him, it was Hoseok. The employee he saw at Jungkook's office.

"Oh Hoseok hyung, hey"

Taehyung greeted formally. Jimin was still confused but he also uttered a little hello.