Chapter 21

"Do you want some popcorn?"

Taehyung asks as he offers Jungkook the bowl of popcorn in his hand. The latter simply shakes his head and continues to sip on his banana drink. The younger finds the sight of Jungkook drinking banana milk incredibly hilarious but still very adorable. He puts his head back on his husband's shoulder and turns his attention to the screen.

They're currently in the living room cuddling and watching the last episode of Big Mouth. Taehyung has been watching the episodes religiously every week and is now exploding with excitement for the last episode. Although Jungkook is very confused with the plot, since he has only watched couple of episodes, he is happy to spend his friday evening with his husband.

"I can't believe he shed only one tear! She died in front of his eyes"

Taehyung comments in both shock and disappointment at the male lead's action. He was indeed excited for the last episode, but this ending was simply disappointing.

Suddenly he turns his head to face Jungkook.

"How would you react if I died right now?"

Jungkook, taken back by the surprising and unrealistic question, just stares at Taehyung. What is he supposed to answer?

"Baby, why would you die now? You are not making any sense"

Taehyung pouts and goes back to focus on the screen. Jungkook simply chuckles and hugs his husband tighter. Involuntarily, his thoughts wonder and land on their still-in-process honeymoon. He has been planning everything in secret and hasn't informed his husband yet. Would Taehyung like the idea at all? They both would need to take some time off work for the honeymoon, so he hasn't booked the flight or the hotel. If Taehyung happens to dislike the idea, they could cancel everything with no trouble. Still he is very anxious.

Wouldn't seem weird to go on a honeymoon almost a year after their wedding?

His thoughts are interrupted by the sound of a very unsatisfied Taehyung.

"This is the worst ending! How could they do this?!"

Taehyung sits up and angrily puts the popcorn bowl on the table. Jungkook notices that the episode finished, so he missed the ending.

"Unbelievable! every previous episode was perfect and then they ruined the whole drama with this awful ending!!"

The younger turns off the television and drowns down his water. Jungkook is absolutely amused at the fit his husband is throwing because of a drama but of course he won't admit it. He doesn't want to piss off and already angry Taehyung.

"Shuld we sue the writer?"

He comments and pulls Taehyung closer to him, making the younger almost straddle his lap. Taehyung rolls his eyes at his husband's silly remark but smiles nonetheless.

Jungkook contemplates if this is the right moment to ask Taehyung about the honeymoon. Still a little hesitant, he decides to go for it.

"Love, would you be able to take some days off work?"

"days off? I think so. Why?"

Taehyung replies confused at the sudden question.

"Well..I was thinking lately. You know we didn't really go anywhere after the wedding.."

Go anywhere after the wedding? The younger wasn't completely understanding what Jungkook wanted to say. Where would they go after the wedding?

"like, going on a honeymoon maybe"

Jungkook says hesitantly, staring at his husband intently for a reaction. When the words register in Taehyung's brain, he jumps up and straddles Jungkook's lap fully facing him.