Chapter 10

"we could've just went to a cheaper restaurant, jungkook"

Taehyung told his husband quietly as he pulled out a chair and sat down looking at his surroundings.

"this restaurant is fine"

Jungkook answered and looked at the menu to pick his order. They've just arrived at an expensive restaurant Jungkook picked. Taehyung felt uncomfortable, he didn't dress nicely enough to be here.

"ahh so embarrassing"

Taehyung mumbled as he picked the menu and hid his face with it. He looked through it to find what to eat since he was dead hungry. There are so many things to choose, he doesn't know what to eat.

"this is so difficult"

He talked to himself quietly but Jungkook still managed to hear him. The elder smiled at his husband's cuteness and waited for him to pick his order.

After ten minutes, both ordered and waited patiently for the orders to be ready. There was a comfortable silence between them. Taehyung looked around the restaurant observing it, his eyes then landed unintentionally on Jungkook's chest.

The brunette had the first two buttons open revealing some of his chest and making him look more attractive than he already is. Taehyung frowned. What if other people saw this? Jungkook is his husband and he should not appeal attractive to oth-

What the fuck, kim taehyung? This was an arranged marriage, he can do whatever he wants. You don't even like him. Oh my god

Taehyung convinced himself internally but couldn't take his eyes off the fine looking man in front of him.

"am I that handsome? Don't drool"

Jungkook who noticed the younger staring teased. Taehyung turned red and looked somewhere else.

"I was not staring!"

"hmmm are you sure? Then it is okay for you if I.."

Jungkook unbuttoned another one revealing more skin. Taehyung looked at him from the corner of his eyes and blushed more.

The elder proceeded to unbutton an other one but Taehyung immediately stopped him.

"oh c'mon for God's sake, don't"

"why not? Tell me"

Jungkook asked with a smirk on his face, enjoying the situation more than needed.

"...stare"

Taehyung mumbled something incomprehensible.

"louder"

Jungkook ordered with his deep voice.

"p-people will stare"

"so? are you jealous? Did you really fall for me?"

Jungkook enjoyed teasing the younger whose face turned to a tomato.

"no-"

"here are your orders"

The waiter interrupted and put the food on the table in front of them. Taehyung thanked him and started eating.

Jungkook kept staring at the younger and didn't touch his food. The younger noticed but decided to ignore and eat his food. Jungkook will eventually stop. But he didn't and it made Taehyung uncomfortable.

"take a picture it lasts longer"
(ticklish throwback :')

And indeed, Jungkook took out his phone and snapped a picture of Taehyung. The younger widened his eyes.

"ya delete it!"

"nop, now continue eating"

Jumgkook said and started eating as well in silence. Taehyung puffed his cheeks and did as he was told.

After they had finished their meal they went out to find an ice cream shop because Taehyung didn't stop whining about craving ice cream. So to shut him up, Jungkook gave up and walked with him searching for an ice cream shop.

They found one after walking for a while. Taehyung immediately ran there not waiting for Jungkook to come. He stared at all the flavors and didn't know what to pick. After some thoughts he decided on chocolate and strawberry ice cream.

"which one do you want?"

Taehyung asked Jungkook, who shook his head.

"none"

"you're no fun"

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and paid the worker to get his ice cream. The younger didn't wait and started eating before getting out of the shop.

He was eating so messily and dirtied his mouth.

"Jungkook, do you have a napkin?"

Taehyung asked pointing at his mouth for Jungkook to see the mess he created. The elder searched in his pockets but stopped and looked at the younger.

"You don't need a napkin"

"bu-"

Jungkook cut off the younger as he learned in and licked off all the ice cream on Taehyung's mouth. He touched the younger on the cheeks and on the lips with his tongue and finished with a little peck on the lips.

Taehyung was in shock.

He couldn't understand what was happening and didn't move an inch even after Jungkook had stopped. His face turned so red out of embarrassment.

"let's go"

Jungkook said and walked ahead of the younger who was still frozen.

---

Ayoooooooooooo how y'all doooiiing

I'm back and I'm not dead yet lolz
I just took a long hiatus from wattpad and now I'm trying to be more active.

Here's the chapter, I hope you liked it. It's been so long since I've written something I hope it's good ;-;

But anyways how are you all? I hope you're doing fine ❤