Chapter 13

"I'll make ramen. Is that okay for you?"

Jungkook asked as he headed to the kitchen. Taehyung only hummed  as a response and continued playing with his phone.

He was lying on the sofa in the living room wearing the black oversized tshirt from the day before with no shorts. The tshirt was big enough to cover half of his thighs.

"Can you bring me some cola too?"

Taehyung asked loud enough for the elder to hear him.

"What's the magical word?"

Taehyung groaned at the elder's demand.

"please"

"Sure"

Jungkook answered with a smile on his face. If this is how they will spend their days together, he wouldn't mind it at all. He finished making the ramen and put it in two bowls and brought them to the living room. He didn't forget Taehyung's request and went to to grab two cola cans.

"Here you go"

He handed one can to Taehyung who was trying to sit up despite the pain in his lower half but gave up and threw himself back on the sofa. He mumbled a small 'I'm gonna kill you' but the elder managed to hear it and laughed a bit.

"Do you need some help?"

Taehyung puffed his cheeks and nodded. The elder stood up and picked up the younger and went to his own seat. He sat down and put the younger between his legs hugging him from behind.

"That's not exactly what I imagined"

Taehyung mumbled as his face turned red. Jungkook smirked and put his arm around Taehyung's waist.

"Now let's feed this big baby"

He started feeding Taehyung who relaxed in Jungkook's arms and leaned back against his chest.

"Don't you have to go to work today?"

Taehyung asked looking up at Jungkook.

"Well if you want me to go I will go"

Taehyung immediately shook his head making Jungkook smile.

"I have to go to work at 3"

Jungkook explained as he looked at the clock hanging on the wall. 1:57 it read.
Taehyung nodded and made himself comfortable against Jungkook. His eyes lit up as an idea popped in his head.

"Can Jimin come over? Pretty please?"

"That shorty?"

Taehyung laughed and nodded.

"Sure"

Of course Jungkook agreed. Who is he to say no to Taehyung?

Taehyung took out his phone happily and texted Jimin. He smiled when he read that Jimin can come.

"He will come at 3 o'clock"

Taehyung smiled happily and told Jungkook.

"That's great, baby"

Taehyung turned red and turned his face away. He grabbed a cola can and drank half of it.

"That's my cola"

Jungkook chuckled when Taehyung blushed more.

"ah and by the way, why did you wear my shirt yesterday?"

Jungkook asked Taehyung confused. The younger looked at the shirt and then back to Jungkook.

"This is yours? It was in my closet oops"