Chapter 7

"Jungkook, I really don't want to go"

Taehyung said as he tucked on Jungkook's sleeves. The latter sighed and looked at the younger.

"Taehyung, we are already here and there is nothing to be afraid of. My parents don't bite, I swear"

He sarcastically said as he handed his car keys to one of the workers so he could park it. They had already arrived and Taehyung was hesitating.

"come on"

Jungkook said as he grabbed Taehyung's hand and intertwined their fingers together.

The door was opened by a maid before they even rang the bell. She showed them the way and left after that.

"Mom, Dad"

Jungkook called his parents who were watching the TV waiting for the married couple.

"Son!"

His dad said cheerfully as he embraced his son into a hug, his mum doing the same shortly after.

"And here is my new son in law, welcome to the family"

Mr. Jeon said as he hugged Taehyung as well, the latter not knowing what to do but smiled and thanked him.

Jungkook's mum smiled at Taehyung but didn't utter a word, so he smiled back as well.

They sat down and had a little conversation, while the maids brought coffee and tea to serve it to them.

Surprisingly, Taehyung didn't feel really uncomfortable, Jungkook's parents were welcoming and friendly and made him feel home.

"How is Jungkook treating you, Taehyung?"

The mother asked trying to tease her son. Taehyung chuckled a bit and smiled.

"don't worry, ma'am, he's treating me very well"

Taehyung answered as he side eyed Jungkook who was staring at him suspiciously. Mr. Jeon chuckled knowing what his wife is up to.

"sir, lunch is ready"

A maid said before exiting the room again, Taehyung got nervous. What if he spilled something while eating? What if his fork falls down? What if the plate flips? He sighed and bit his lip slightly and glanced at Jungkook who was talking with his father about the company.

He turned his eyes to Mrs. Jeon and saw her looking at him, he smiled and looked down at his feet. Ms. Jeon makes him feel a bit uncomfortable, he doesn't know why.

After Jungkook and his father ended their conversation, they all went to the dining room and sat down, the married couple opposite to Jungkook's parents.

They started eating in a comfortable silence, but it was interrupted by Jungkook's father.

"so, Taehyung, what do you work as?"

The younger swallowed his food and looked at the father.

"I am a financial advisor, sir"

"ohh that's impressive"

what is so fucking impressive about it ugh

Taehyung thought as he smiled at the elder and looked down at his plate, the place falling in silence again. They talked about some things here and there afterwards before going back to the living room after eating.

Mr. Jeon demanded the maids to bring a bottle of wine, an expensive one to be exact. And that's when Taehyung's heart dropped.

The silver head cannot handle alcohol at all. He doesn't get drunk, he gets sick. His body is very weak against alcohol, he throws up everything immediately.

"this wine is the best, you need to try it Taehyung"

Mr. Jeon said happily as he handed Taehyung and Jungkook a glass of wine each. Jungkook accepted it gladly unlike Taehyung, the latter had to smile to remain polite and accepted the glass as well.

He looked around and saw his husband trying the wine, and Mr. Jeon looking at him waiting for him to drink. So he did.

It tasted awful, he hated it. But he still took another sip and smiled afterwards thanking the old man for his great choice.

He put the glass on the table in front of him and proceeded his talk, ignoring the sickening feeling in his stomach. He couldn't handle it anymore so he excused himself and went to the bathroom.

As soon as he locked the door, he threw up in the toilet. It felt so disgusting, not to mention that it hurt as well. He tried to stop to take a breathe but he couldn't, everything he ate and drank just got out.

"Taehyung?"

The younger heard Jungkook's voice calling him from outside the toilet, he flashed the toilet and managed to open the door quickly before throwing up again.

"oh my god, what's wrong? What happened?"

Jungkook said as he closed the door after getting in and kneeled next to Taehyung caressing his back to comfort him. After a minute, Taehyung stopped throwing up and cleaned himself.

Thanks god his clothes didn't get dirty.

"what happened?"

Jungkook asked him as he wrapped his arm around the silver head's waist to support him. Taehyung put his head on Jungkook's shoulder and told him about him not being able to handle alcohol.

"for God's sake, you could've just excused yourself. Don't force yourself to drink alcohol again"

Jungkook said worried as he looked at Taehyung, who nodded and smiled reassuring.

"let us head back home"

The older said as he intertwined his fingers with Taehyung's and got out of the bathroom.

---

I am fucking back gosh that took so long wow

I ran out if ideas and motivation, school was a bitch as well but now I'm on a break. I'll be back on hiatus after publishing this probably cuz we'll be moving out and it'll take a lot of time to pack everything etc.

Anyways, hope you liked this I wrote it on a rush. It's 1:39 am rn rip, I haven't slept in days I swear sighh

How are y'all doing~❤