Chapter 12

"Fuck, you look so fuckable"

Taehyung's face turned into a tomato.

The whole situation is a mess and Jungkook looking at him like that wasn't very helpful. The younger didn't know what to do so he let the elder take the lead.

He bit his lower lip and waited for Jungkook to make a move. The other noticed that and slightly smirked. He didn't waste a second and attacked Taehyung's exposed collarbones.

God, these moans Taehyung let out were so sinful. Jungkook loved them.

He made sure he left multiple hickeys before looking Taehyung in the eyes again. He wasn't sure if he can do whatever he wanted.

Because oh boy if he could..

"Princess, what do you want me to do to you?"

Jungkook asked in a deep voice and Taehyung almost came. Almost. He was so turned on, his brain wasn't working properly anymore.

The only thing he knew was Junkook above him ready to fuck him any minute now.

"a-anything, whatever you want"

Taehyung stuttered feeling so submissive under the elder's gaze.

"Are you hundred percent sure, kitten?"

Taehyung groaned at the nickname and nodded. He can't wait any longer. Well neither does Jungkook.

The elder picked up Taehyung who wrapped his legs around him so he won't fall. He put his hands around Jungkook's neck and kissed him roughly.

The elder smiled against the younger's lips and kissed back making his way to the bedroom. He threw Taehyung on the bed and stood in front of him.

"Strip"

Taehyung's face turned redder if even possible. He looked at Jungkook and the elder was dead serious. He was already eye fucking the younger.

Taehyung did what he was told and took off the big black tshirt. He felt so embarrassed since he wasn't so muscular and puff like Jungkook.
He bit his lip and took off his shorts and threw them on the ground next to the tshirt.

He looked up at Jungkook who was smirking the whole time obviously enjoying the view.

I mean, who wouldn't?

He hovered over Taehyung as he pushed him down on the bed and connected their lips again. The younger moaned when Jungkook moved his hands to his nipples. He was so sensitive at that spot.

He teased the younger's nipples but didn't break the kiss. Taehyung needed to breathe but Jungkook was stubborn and kissed him deeper when he tried to break the kiss.

To be honest, he enjoyed the feeling of being choked. God, it was pleasant. Jungkook finally broke the kiss and moved his lips to Taehyung's nipples and started licking and biting one while playing with the other with his hand.

"j-just fuck me already"

Taehyung mumbled through his moans getting harder and it was becoming painful. Jungkook didn't react and proceeded to mark the younger all over. He didn't leave a single spot. His collarbones, his neck, his thighs. He left a trace everywhere.

"J-Jungkook please"

Slap

Taehyung winced in pain and pleasure when the elder slapped his ass not so gently. The younger didn't mind it, he liked it rough.

"Be a good kitten for me and wait"

Jungkook said as he bit the younger's thigh leaving a purple hickey on the younger's milkey skin. Taehyung nodded and bit his lower lip.

After some more hickeys, Jungkook looked and Taehyung who was so eager to get fucked right now.

"Tell me what you want me to do baby"

Jungkook smirked enjoying how the younger blushed and tried to form a proper sentence.

"..me please"

"Louder"

"Fuck me please. I'm begging you"

Taehyung said shyly as he covered his face too embarrassed by his own words. Jungkook chuckled and removed his hands from his face.

"As you wish, princess"

And oh lord save Taehyung's ass. That night was very long for him.

Taehyung opened his eyes as the sun was shining brightly. He blinked few times before realizing the arms wrapped around his waist. He turned around to face a peacefully sleeping Jungkook.

He remembered what happened last night and turned fifty shades redder. They stopped after their third round even though Jungkook wanted to continue.

horney bastard

Taehyung thought as he stared at the elder's face. He wasn't showing a poker face and neither his smug face. He was peaceful, and God did he look ethereal.

Taehyung brought his hand to the other's face and stroked his cheeks. He moved it up to his hair and stroked it. Jungkook's hair was so fluffy, he liked the feeling. He giggled to himself quietly.

"What are you doing, muffin?"

Jungkook opened one eye and looked at Taehyung, who gasped and took his hand back. Of course, he didn't miss the nickname Jungkook called him.

"n-nothing"

Jungkook laughed at the younger and pulled him closer.

"Let's cuddle for a while"

"Nooo let's shower"

Taehyung protested disgusted by the state he's in. Jungkook smirked.

"Ohh are you eager for a fourth round in the shower?"

Taehyung's eyes widened and he smacked the elder on his well built chest.

"n-no!"

Jungkook laughed and went out of bed. He looked at younger and signaled him to stand up.

"Come on, move your pretty ass"

Taehyung puffed his cheeks and tried to sit up. But...

"holy shit- ouchhh"

The younger's lower half was hurting like shit. He couldn't move as he was so sore. He looked over at Jungkook who was trying not laugh.

"Help me, fuck you"

Taehyung cried as he made grabby hands at Jungkook. The elder awed and went to pick up the younger bridal style.

It's gonna be a pain in the ass to take care of Taehyung, who actually has a pain in the ass

---

Heyooo~

How's the chapter ^^ hope you enjoyed it.
There might be some fluff in the next chapter who knows huehehe

I'll try to update more often I hope it workssssss
For now I'll focus on this fic. I unpublished Pizza Delivery, I'll edit it and publish it again once Husband is completed:)

How was y'all's day💕