Chapter 23

The sun was starting to set down when they had finished their lunch. Deciding to go on a walk through the city since the weather wasn't so cold, Taehyung and Jungkook intertwined their fingers and made their way through Paris' streets.

"I am going to spend all my money during this trip, don't try to stop me"

Taehyung commented as he looked at a bag showcased on a shop's window. Any bypasser could tell that it was crazy expensive just by the looks.

"baby you're not going to spend you money, I will pay for everything"

The latter looked at his husband with a loving smile and then continued walking again.

"I will make you go bankrupt then"

"shouldn't we get the bag?"

Jungkook asked, afraid that he drove Taehyung to change his mind with his comment.

"of course we will get, just not now. I don't want to walk with tons of bags"

"alright, let's take it easy to today. I have our tickets for the Louvre tomorrow, we can go shopping afterwards"

Nodding happily, Taehyung tugged closer at his husband, thanking the lord for sending him someone so loving like Jungkook.

Even in the cold season, the city was full with people. Parisians selling their good along the river and tourists sightseeing and making memories. When the couple was close to the Eiffel Tower, Taehyung stopped every two steps to take pictures of him and of his husband from every possible angle.

"love, we will take forever to see the Eiffel Tower if you keep taking pictures"

"I want to keep the memories"

With Taehyung pouting at him, who is Jungkook to deny him anything? So Jungkook kept taking pictures, and posing for his husband.

When they finally arrived at the monument, a crowd of people was already in line to go on the tower to see the full sight of the city.

"we don't have to go up. it's a long line"

"of course we're going up, dont worry it won't take long"

Jungkook assured his husband. He brought him to Paris and he will make sure Taehyung experiences everything. But looking at the crowded line, he hesitated a little.

"babe, wait for me on the bench. I dont want you to get squeezed between people, okay?"

"are you sure? will you he okay on your own?"

Jungkook nodded and gave his husband a quick peck before leaving and standing in line.

Taehyung, filled with happiness, walked around the garden in front of the Eiffel Tower and took many pictures. He sent some to his parents and Jimin, he even sent a couple of pictures to Hoseok. They got along so well that they text from time to time, updating each other on their lives.

Fifteen minutes passed and Taehyung could finally see Jungkook nearing the ticket booth. They can go up soon, so he returned to the bench near the line and sat down, busying himself with games on his phone.

"hey there"

A voice speaking English reached Taehyung, but it didn't belong to his husband. He looked up and saw a man looking down at him through bright blue eyes. He was tall with light brown hair.

The man couldn't be possibly asking for directions. Taehyung didn't look like a local. So the younger decided to remain silent until the stranger says something else.

"are you here alone?"

Taehyung's English was limited but he still understood simple questions. Was the man trying to flirt with him? Probably