Chapter 2

"mum? Dad? I'm home"

Taehyung called out loud as he entered the house and took off his shoes. His dad's voice calling him from his office reached his ears, so he headed there immediately.

"hey"

He greeted as he got in and plopped on one of the black sofas next to his mother in front of his father's desk.

He waited for them to start talking but they didn't say a word and kept exchanging looks.

"umm what's wrong?"

He asked confused as he sat up straight looking at his father who sighed and decided to start.

"son, you know that your mother and I love you. You're our only child. But please understand the situation, it's for the best"

Mr. Kim finished his little speech making Taehyung more confused if even possible. He looked over to his mother and saw her head hanging low, not making eye contact with her son.

"can someone tell me what is happening?"

He asked looking at his father, eyebrows knotted.

"do you know the Jeons?"

"of course I've heard of them"

Taehyung answered his father like it was the most obvious thing ever. His father nodded and continued.

"Jeon Ilsung and I are close friends, when he started his company I helped a lot, since I had more experience."

He paused for a few seconds before continuing.

"You know, son, our company isn't doing well lately. We're falling apart. So he wanted to return the favor and help us, our companies will work together from now on. We're basically one company now."

Taehyung nodded understanding what his father just told him. He knew their company isn't doing well at all. So he's glad things are getting better, but...

"what do I have to do with all of this?"

"You see, Ilsung has a son. And someday we'll need heirs but it wouldn't work. So, well you see.."

His father started stuttering a bit and couldn't continue his sentence. Of course Taehyung understands that it wouldn't work, since he and the other boy aren't related. And it means each one of them will get "half" of the company.

But that would ruin the business.

"dad, please come to the point"

Taehyung said seriously, his father sighed and decided to risk it.

"Taehyung, you're getting married"

His father finally confessed and looked at his son waiting for a reaction. The silver haired male blinked for few seconds trying to process and understand what his dad just blurted out.

"what do you mean I'm getting married?!"

Taehyung said shook looking at his mother and then back at his dad. His dad nodded.

"you are getting married to their son, Jeon Jungkook. I'm sorry for saying this, but I already told Ilsung that you agreed and he probably had already told his son"

Taehyung was speechless.

Speechless was an understatement. He was disappointed, sad and angry.

"dad, I cannot marry someone randomly. A guy that I don't even know"

Taehyung said gritting his teeth. He was bisexual, yes. But he doesn't want to marry a guy he has never met before.

"Taehyung, I understand why you're angry, but..it is really for the best. I don't want you to live an unhappy and hard life. The Jeons will treat you well"

His father explained calmly while his son was listening. Taehyung knew it was for the best, the company will get more success, his parents wouldn't have to suffer, they would love happily. But what about him?

He was about to speak back and answer his father, when a sob reached his ears and interrupted his thoughts.

His mum was crying, hiding her face in her hands.
Taehyung immediately came closer to her.

"mum, what's wrong?"

"I'm s-sorry Tae. I'm so sorry you h-have to go though this"

She said between her cries, she felt so guilty for making her son marry some random guy who might not even treat him well, as his father was saying.

When Daehyun, Taehyung's dad, told her and explained the situation. She was completely against it. She wanted her son to be happy, and she knew this wouldn't make him happy.

When Taehyung saw his mum crying this much, he understood they are feeling sad as well. He looked over at his dad and he could've sworn he saw tears form in his eyes.

He doesn't want to do this. But he has to.

"mum, please stop crying. It's alright. I'll..I'll marry their son"

He said, still about hesitant. His father looked at him in shock, as if he was expecting more protesting. But then he nodded and took his phone to make a call.

Mrs. Kim looked up at her son with worried eyes.

"are you sure, tae?"

"yes mum, I'll be fine"

He answered her with a bright smile to reassure her. He doesn't like the sight of her crying. She nodded and wiped her tears with a tissue she took from the box on the table in front of them.

They didn't realize the father ended his call until he spoke up.

"Taehyung, get ready. You'll meet your husband in half an hour."

And Taehyung could've sworn he has never cringed to much upon hearing the word "husband"

---

Alright bishes, this chapter was so much fun hehe.

Juncock will appear in the next chapter be ready, daddy is coming.
Anygays, what r ur thoughts on the chapter?

Y'all school started and I'm already dying, hELP-