Chapter 3: I Absolutely Hate My Life

Today is an Saturday.

I am lying down on my bed starring at my chandler above my bed. I push my black and white covers off of me and sit up. I grab my knit white shawl off of my black office desk chair. I wrap it around me and walk into my bathroom connected to my room.

I rub my eyes. Great. I forgot to take my mascara off yesterday now it's all over my face. After I brush my teeth I take a warm shower.

After I am done taking a shower I dry my self with a black towel and slip on some black lacy matching undergarments and slip on some denim booty shorts and a black halter neck shirt. I slip on some flats and walk out of my room, I sit down on my dressers stool in my walk in closet and set up all my makeup, I don't wear a lot of makeup unless it's a special occasion. Today was not so I just stuck to some simple makeup. Mascara, winged liner and a lipstick or lipgloss. I apply some cover girl mascara, and winged liner. I also apply my red matte lipgloss.

I clean up all my mess, (I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and put my make up away) and walk out to my balcony. There are 3 balconies. One for my room, one for Tony's room and one for anyone, (the door wasn't in anyone's room). I lean on to the railing and close my eyes.

"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!"

Someone's playing basket ball.. I look around and my neighbour is playing basketball. I can't really see his face, it's getting covered by his hair. To be honest he is actually really good. Before I can make anymore observations I get interrupted.

"Ally!" I hear Tony yell. I turn around and see Tony next to a familiar women standing behind me.

"Recognize me?" The woman asks.

"Scarlett?! Is that you?!" I scream running up to Scarlett and pulling her into a bone crushing hug. Scarlett was my old friend, she was actually more of Tony's but she was still mine! They both were best friends. She looks so beautiful, she had light blue eyes and brown hair. She was tall and skinny. She was wearing a yellow sun dress.

"How are you?!" Scarlett squeals.

"I am good what about you?" I ask releasing her from the hug.

"I am great. Look at you! Your so big and cute!" Scarlett gushes pinching my cheeks.

"Look who's taking!" I giggle.

"Umm, so do you wanna tell her?" Tony asks blushing scratching his neck, he looked red as a tomato. Oh, I see where this is going.

"Nope! You can tell her!" Scarlett giggles.

"Aww, come one bab- Scarlett.." Tony says turning even more red.

"Please can you tell h-"

"Guys!" I squeal cutting Scarlett off. "You two are dating aren't you?" I giggle. Both their jaws drop.

"How'd you-"

"I just know." I say cutting Tony off.

"So are you okay with us dating?" Scarlett asks playing with the hem of her dress.

"Of course I am! But Scarlett, really? You decide to date Tony out of all people?" I say rubbing my temples. "Your 21 years old, he is like a 2 year old." I say. Scarlett starts giggling, Tony starts blushing.

"I am not 2 years old! I am 21 years old!" Tony snaps grabbing Scarlett's arm and dragging her away from me. Scarlett's keeps giggling, man I love that girl! She will be a wonderful sister-in-law!

I pull out my phone and call my boyfriend. We only started dating a week before I moved, we aren't really a couple yet.. He was going to ask me out the day I moved. Heck! He hasn't even kissed me! I still haven't lost my first kiss! I don't even know if he was going to ever kiss me.

"Hey baby!" I sing.

"Who?" Eric snaps.

"Eric, it's me Alison.." I say softly. How does he not remember me?

"Alison? Oh. Hey I need to tell you something." Eric says followed by his charming chuckle.

"What is it?" I ask.

"We were never a thing. It was all a bet, I was suppose to take away your virginity, but you left. I am sorry babe, but did you actually think the schools Football caption would date the schools nerd?" He says followed by his char- evil chuckle.

"Damn you Eric!" I scream, I can feel my eyes filling up with tears. I let them fall.

"Well. *laughter* I don't think I need to say we're over because we were never a thing, so it just goes straight to Goodbye part. Any last words babe?"

"Go to hell. Your so lucky your ugly ass is in London! If I didn't move, you would've been in hell by now!" I hiss. I wipe some fresh tears.

"Yea right, like I would be in hell." I hear Eric murmur.

"How are you not guilty?!" I hiss slamming my hand on to the railing.

"Hmph, I am not a innocent little bitch that lives under a rock like you." Eric chuckles.

"Go.To.Hell." I scream hanging up right after. I fall on my knees. My life is a fairy tale gone wrong. I soon start balling my eyes out. This whole time I thought I had a boyfriend, but I didn't. I was just simply lied to.

"Ringgg! Ringgg! Ringgg!"

My phone was ringing. I looked at the screen and it said my ex-bestfriend Nicky was calling.

"What do you want Nicky?!" I snap.

"Wow, someone is cranky!" Nicky chuckles. "So I just got notified that my boyfriend Eric just called you and broke the news with you." Nicky sings.

"You and Eric were dating the w..whole time?" I ask letting more tears fall.

"Yea darling. The prize for the bet was a Ferrari. Sadly, you moved and Eric could not finish the task." Nicky said. "If you stayed then I would've had owned a Ferrari by now! Now is this a way to treat a best friend?!" Nicky snapped.

"Best friends?! Your not even my friend anymore! After what you did we were enemy's!" I snapped. "Damn you Nicky! Go to hell!" I screamed then hung up. This time I dropped to the floor and started ball my eyes out like no tomorrow.

I unlocked my phone and deleted all the pictures I had of me and Eric, in one week we took 89 photos, all deleted. I changed my wall paper from Eric and I to The Weeknd. I put my phone back into my pocket and cried even harder, now there will be no memories of Eric.

I felt a little drop on my nose. I look up and it's getting cloudy. It's going to rain.. Perfect timing.. It starts raining a harshly.

"Fuck! It's raining!" I hear a voice say. I hear doors slamming and yelling. I close my eyes. I absolutely hate my life.

My eyes keep getting heavier and heavier.

I can't see anything.