Chapter 45: 3 More Gang Members

"Get up love birds!" Elena's voice chimes through my bed room. I groan and dig my face into my caccoon of my duvet and pillows, they smelled a lot like Alex, minty.

Wait- She said lovebirds! What does she mean?! My eyes jolt open, I was sleeping with Alex- again! My cheeks reddened.

I got up, Alex looked like a Greek God, he was smirking and staring at my red cheeks. My cheeks redden even more and I groan trying to cover my cheeks up with my hands, his smirk because wider. I hear giggling across the room.

Everyone was standing there, staring at us. The girls were giggling and the guys were smirking. Trevor looked furious. He stormed out of my room and I rolled my eyes.

Drama King!

"Everyone out, I have to get ready for school." I sigh.

"Aww, can I stay?" Alex asks.

I play with his hair, and smile. "If you don't get your ass off of my bed and out of-ma room, I'm going to fucking kill you." I smirk. I hear a bunch of 'oooh's' escape from everyone's mouth.

"I ship it." Chelsea coo's.

"Who doesn't?" Kai laughs.

"Trevor." Raymond rolls his eyes, "He was fine before."

"Eh, who cares." I shrug it off. "Now everyone out!" I yell everyone walks out. Alex jumps off my bed, I laugh.

He rolls his eyes and follows everyone else down the stairs. After he leaves my room and I close my bedroom door and lock the door. I walk to my closet and choose a outfit. Army green pants, white top, black leather jacket and my Timberland boots. I take out my straighter and plug it in. I grab new undergarments and a towel and rush to the washroom.

~~~

I throw my dirty clothes in the hamper and swing open my bathroom door, I walk into my walk in closet and sit down on my dresser.

I open my lip drawer and take our a dark pink, natural lip coloured lipstick from MAC out and open my eye drawer. I take out my mascara from Covergirl, liquid liner and brow pencil also from MAC.

I lay out all of the things and pick up my lipstick and smear it into my lips with out making a disaster, I smack my lips together to distribute the lipstick evenly. I unscrew the mascara lid and run the wand through my top lashes, perfectly do my winged liner and carefully fill in my eyebrows.

I get up from my dresser chair and walk to my room, I slip on my black Hershel bag onto my shoulders over my leather jacket. I grab my phone and shove it into my pockets. I swing my door open and run down my dark brown hardwood stairs. Everyone had already left, I shrugged it off and grabbed my keys for my black Jeep. I open my front door and step out. I lock the door and unlock my car. I shove the keys into my bag, and start walking to my car.
~~~
I park in the school parking lot, I'm greeted by everyone's gazes. I ignore them and slam my door shut and lock my car. I shove my keys into the pocket of my leather jacket. I look around the parking lot, when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and its Emily with her cronies.

"Hey Alison!" She chirps.

Oh lord, what have sin I done to deserve this? I roll my eyes. "What do you want Emily?" I snap.