Chapter 27: NightMares

Alex lifted my chin up with his index finger so I'm staring into his beautiful grey eyes and he's staring in my almost black boring ones.

"Do you want to go sleep now?" He asks wiping my tears with his thump, I slowly nod.

"I'm sorry you have to do this." I say. "I know you don't want to do this so you can just go home-"

He puts his finger on my lips. "It's fine, but are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I say and he nods. He picks me up again and I blush.

"You don't have to do this." I say.

"Oh it's fine- Your blushing!" He coo's. "That's so cute." He says.

"Shut up." I say. He chuckles and walks up the stairs with me in his arms.

"Are you tired yet kitten?" He asks.

"Kitten?!" I giggle.

What is happening to me?! I never giggle or blush.

"Your giggle is cute, kitten." He says.

"Shut up!" I squeal and he chuckles he walks inside my room and places me on my bed. I place my phone on my nightstand and it knocks over a picture frame.

Alex picked it up and studied it. I turned pale, game over. He found out.

"Why are there two of you and two of you brother?" He asks. "Is it an edit?"

"I can't tell you.I'll tell you one day, I promise. Before we graduate. Just not today, not now." I say snatching the frame out of his hand.

"Does Gabi know why?" He asks.

"Please don't ask me about this ever again." I say placing the photo frame inside my nightstand. "I'll tell you one day."

"Okay. Oh yea, Emily told me to pass on a message." He says.

"What is it?" I snap.

"Ahem." He cleared his throat. "I, Emily Wattson vow to make Ally's live a living hell." He says in a high pitched girl voice. I laugh.

Little does she know my life is already a hell.
~~~
I was in a room with a bed, no windows and only one door. The door was locked meaning I was trapped inside the room with the beast.

Ethan was kissing my neck his hands on my boob and and on ass. He wouldn't let go, he wouldn't listen to my cries and begs of freedom. He kissed my neck, nibbling on my flesh. I hiss and cry, trying to push him off of me. He only comes closer.

"Please let me go!" I cry.

"Shh." He hiss's. His kiss's start trailing down, starting to trail down to my breasts.

I kick and punch him trying to get him to get off of me.

It was doing no good, it just made him more satisfied seeing me in pain like this. He pushes him self off of me. When I thought he was going to stop, he did something I would've never thought he would do, he pulled my shirt off of me. I tried keeping my arms glued to my sides but he won and pulled the shirt right off me. He threw the shirt on the floor. He moved down to my pants. He dragged them straight off of me.

I was now in a pair of lacy underwear and a bra. I cry and try to hide my self with my arms. Put he pins me against the bed, my hands above my head. He starts trailing kiss's from my neck to my chest. His hands move from my hands to my bra to un-clasp them.

I scream as loud as I can, with all my might, in hopes of catching someone's attention who could save me from this beast.

"Beeb!" My phone makes a voice waking me up from my nightmare, thank god. I was barley breathing. I opened my mouth to say take deep breaths to calm me down, but I tasted salt water, I was crying. I wiped my cheeks with my palms, I sat on my bed and rubbed my eyes. I grabbed my phone from my side table and unlocked it.

Unknown Number:
We punished Ethan after we found out what he did to you. Sorry you had to go through that, stay safe.
-DJ+MJ

PS. This wouldn't have happened if you moved to Toronto already.

I froze, how did they find out? Who are they, and why are they stalking me?!

I start typing.

Ally:
Was that necessary? You could've send him to jail! Who are you, just tell me already. And I don't need you nagging me.. And stop stalking me!

I sent the message and I got a reply back almost immediately.

Unknown Number:
We're not stalking you, were just keeping 'tabs' on you. And if we sent him to jail, he could've escaped. And Hun, were not nagging you, were just telling you the truth.
-DJ+MJ

I groaned, they didn't tell me who they were.

Ally:
But who are you?!

I sent the message and got a replay after two minutes.

Unknown Number:
You'll find out when you move to Toronto.
-DJ+MJ

I became frustrated, why couldn't they just tell me who they were.

Ally:
What if I never move to Toronto? (:

I smirk.

Unknown Number:
You will one day trust me, there are some secrets that will shock you so bad, that you'll have to run away.(;
-DJ+MJ

I lock my my phone. I had enough of this, I just wanted some plain answers.