Chapter 47: The Deals Off

The wind was wiping my hair behind me, I was going to the other rich side of town where the club for dangerous gangs was. At that club, you would sell or trade people along with drink and have sex.

I was still quite far away from the club, but I was still on the rich side of town, and no one really went there unless your going to your beach houses, or cottages. I started speeding even which made my hair whip past me faster and my leather jacket would slap my sides every now and then because of the pressure the wind was putting on it. My full face black helmet was strapped onto my head tightly.

No one else was on the road, no one at all. Not even the gang members.

I guess, I'm never saying goodbye. I guess I'm never seeing my cousin again, I guess I'm never seeing my best friends again. I guess I'm never gonna see my family or Alma again.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks, making my vision blurry and blinding me. I stopped at the side of the road and took off my black full face helmet. I got off my bike and kicked the stand up. Thunder crackled and and rain poured down from the sky. The sky was dark, it displayed my mood perfectly.

I put the bike helmet on the seat and wiped my tears away with the back of my hands. I fell to my knees and cried into my hands.

"I-I'm never s-seeing them a-again!" I sob into my hands. I heard a car honk, I looked up and saw a blue Lamborghini beside my motorcycle. The driver rolled down their window, it was Derek.

No, no, no!

"What the fuck are you doing here Alison?" He snaps.

"I-I'm here to trade myself for my dad." I say wiping my tears. His jaw drops and his eyes widen. He looks at me in pity, then gets out of his car. He gently closes his door and walks towards me. He was wearing a light blue button up, black jeans and Jordan's. His hair was bed hair. He bends down next to me and grabs my hands.

"You sure about this Alison?" He asks.

"Why are you calling me Alison? My names Ally." I snap.

"I call you Alison because it's your real name, your real name is related everything about your past. Ally is your fake name, it hides your real life, and I don't like fake things." He sighs. "I used to call you Ally because I didn't realize that."

"Alison Mia Salvatore Johnson is dead." I growl. "I killed her 5 years ago." I snap. "I'm Ally Salvatore Johnson." I growl. "I hate the name Alison."

"The same way you hate when people call you princess." Derek says.

"Just call your boss and tell him to free my dad already!" I growl.

"He's not my boss, he was looking for a person to kidnap you, I volunteered, but you ran away and I told him. So he decided he would have Mari do this job since she's so willing to hurt you." He smirks. "But.. She'll kidnap you, she's not gonna let you decide if you getting traded or not." He smirks.

"W-When is she kidnaping me then?" I ask letting tears flow down my cheeks. I was so worthless, I couldn't even save my own parents.

"I can only tell you it will be a long time from now." He smirks. "Maybe even 2 years from now."

I gasp. "What?" I ask. The deal is really off?!

"Goodbye Alison." He smirks and gets up from his knees on to his feet. He walks to his Lamborghini and sits inside. He flashed me a smile and drove off leaving me alone in the rain, on the floor, crying. My white shirt stuck to my skin giving the outline of my bra away.

Great.

I heard thunder very close to me and whimpered. I turned around and a tree next to the road was on fire!