Chapter 16: Some More Crying

I woke up in bed, I stared at my chandler and white wall.

Them being alive and in America was a big enough shock, but them giving up their wonderful lives for me... I was so not ready. I was the reason why everyone got so upset and hurt. That was all me..

I sighed, I got up and pushed my duvets off of me. I was wearing my outfit that I wore to school today. I groaned, school.

I looked at the clock and it was 5:54 pm. I got up and changed into black tights, and Tony's old t-shirt, it got a little tight on him, but it was kinda big on me and I love oversized clothes, so I just keep his old sweaters and shirts. I washed my face, and walked into my room.

The cardboard box was on my office desk. The voice inside of me kept chanting;

"They left because of you. You ruined their lives.."

I shake my head trying to get those thoughts out of my head, but I know that they will never leave me head.

Gabi wanted to talk to me.. She might be downstairs.

I walked down the stairs and got stopped by Tony and a older women. She had brown eyes, pale skin, grey hair, and wrinkles. She was smiling at me.

"Ally, this is our house-keeper, maid, whatever you wanna call her.. Her name is Alma Walker, and you better treat her with respect." Tony says.

"Of course Tony." I say. I hold out a hand. "Nice to meet you Alma, I'm Ally." I say. She shakes it.

"Hello Ally. Would you like anything to eat darling?" She asks with a bit of a Italian accent.

"I am fine, thank you Alma." I say smiling. I turn to Tony. "Where is Gabi?" I ask.

"She's at the diner." Tony says. I nod.

I walk over to my keys. I chose my motorcycle, I haven't touched it since Mari and Drew left. I couldn't, the memories killed me, and they still do, but I have to change that.. If I wanna find them, I have to be a better me.. A more confident, and dangerous one.. If I am the same sensitive me, I will get everyone killed.

"Ally.. You might wanna change." I hear Tony chuckle. I nod and walk up the stairs. I run into my closest. I put on a white shirt and light blue high wasted shorts, black vans, my leather jacket, my watch and my necklace. My necklace, watch and leather jacket are in all my outfits that I wear in public, all those 3 things were gifted to me by special people. I leave my hair open and walk downstairs.

Alma was cooking something, and Tony was on the phone with Scar, I'm assuming. I walk outside. I open my garage. I find my white and black motorcycle. This is the first time I touched it in 5 damn years. The memories this holds of Mari and Drew and priceless. I just need them back. I put on my white and black helmet and sit on my bike.

I drive out of my driveway, past my water fountain and black metal gates.. The wind was blowing my hair off my shoulders, it felt so good. It was good to be back. I smiled like a fool.

How much I missed the feeling of being on my bike. I drive downtown where Gabi's diner was. I drive into the parking lot.. There were 3 more bikes, and 2 cars parked in the parking lot. I park my bike next to a tree. I take off my helmet and set it on the seat of bike. I take the keys and walk inside.

"You have a motorcycle and a tattoo?!" Gabi screams. I avoid her last statement and look around.Great, Gabi wasn't the only one here.

"You've changed. A lot.." Gabi says walking up to me.

"I'm not the only one." I snap pushing my black hair out of my face.