Chapter 43: Teaching Emily A Lesson, Again

"They look so cute! I ship them!" Kylie's voice chirps.

"Click!"

"She looks like and innocent angel when she's asleep, I like her better like this." Chris's voice teases.

"Click!"

"You do know that when she wakes up she's gonna behead all of us right?" Conner's voice says.

"Click!"

"Why?" Raymond's voice asks.

"Click!"

"Because were taking pictures of her." Val's voice says in a 'duh' tone.

"Click!"

"She's not that violent!" Diana's voice snaps.

"Click!"

"Yea, you guys just got on her good side." Kai's voice snaps.

"Click!"

"She's been through a lot! Don't say that about her!" Chelsea's voice growls.

"Click!"

"She only likes you girl's, what if she's gay?" Jason's voice says.

"Click!"

"She's not gay, she had boyfriend you dumb ass." Elena's voice snaps.

"Click!"

"Can you just wake her up?" Trevor's voice asks.

"Click!"

"Dude, why you so stressed. She's just sleeping, and have you seen her lately, she's been so uptight, she barley gets any sleep cause she's so fucking paranoid. Why can't you just let her sleep?" Gabi's voice snaps.

"Click!"

"You know what never mind." Trevor's voice says.

These fucking assholes will never let me sleep will they? I snuggle deeper into my pillow and duvet, I heard it groan. Pillows don't groan. My eyes jolt open.

The pillow was Alex, he was cuddling me - his arm was around my waist, our legs were tangled up and my hair was in his face. I try getting up but his arm holds me down. I huff and the others break into laughter.

I give them the death stare. My phone rings and I somehow mange to get my phone out of my pocket with Alex's arm around me. He was still sleeping, I rolled my eyes and answered putting the phone next to my ear.

"Hello?" I say in a morning voice.

"Hi Ally!" Jades voice chirps.

"Hey Jade, what's up?" I say.

"Do you wanna hang out? I'm kinda bored and Grace and Jem are gone on a date for their 1 year anniversary." Jade says.

"They're so cute." I coo.

"I know right!" Jade laughs.

"Where do you wanna go?" I ask.

"I don't know, the movies?" Jade asks.

"Sure, I'll meet you there in a hour. Okay?" I say.

"Okay, bye! See you soon!" She says and hangs up. I put my phone down and turn to Alex and he was awake.

"Let go of me!" I huff.

"Nope." He smirks.

"Alex, just let go of her!" Trevor yells yanking on my arm and pulls me out of Alex's hold and pushes me into the wall my back and knee hit the wall and I slide down. I scream in pain, he twisted my arm and he pushed me into the wall and now my knee was bleeding. Alex jolts up from the couch and runs to my aid.