Chapter 36: Dancing, Fighting And Coma's

I shove my gun back in my boot.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I yell at the culprits.

"I could've shot you! What the damn hell?! Do you have a death wish?!" I growl. "I expect more from you all, especially you four!" I snap pointing to four of the boys. "And girls.." I say, I shake my head in disapproval. "Shame on you, I called you my friends, and you guys do this to me?" I kick the chair Alex's way.

Yes I said Alex. Alex, Kai, Val, Chris, Raymond, Jason, Diana, Mel and Chelsea thought kidnapping me was the perfect way to get information out of me. They send Gabi, Kylie and Conner out to go do things so they would be busy and wouldn't tag along because they wouldn't let them do this. I really thought I could trust Kai, Val, Chris and Raymond, I thought they would give me my space. And I thought the girls would be more understanding.

I sighed. "Derek let's go. You still need to show me that studio." I say turning to Derek rubbing my temples with my index and middle fingers. Alex is giving me a headache, how stupid could he get?

"I can't come, I need to go shopping. You can go alone. Also Ally, it's your studio now, I transferred the building to your name so you an do whatever you want to do with it. Here's the key." He says holding out a big silver key with a yellow sticky note that had a address neatly wrote on it in black ink. I grab the key and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Thank you Derek. You have no idea how much this means to me." I say pulling away from him.

"It's okay kiddo." He says and pats my head. "I would mess up your hair but your wearing a beanie."

I laugh wholeheartedly, "Okay, well I'm gonna get going. Bye Derek." I say.

He nods, "I should too. Bye Ally." He says then walks out.

"He's so hot." Diana blurts out.

"Your dating Conner!" Everyone yells.

"You assholes." I growl. "Stay away from me before I kill you all." I hiss. "Because I can, and I'm sure all of you know that."

Alex opens his mouth to say something but I walk out of the building. I walk to my car and unlock it with my keys that I found outside the doors of the building. I must've dropped them there. I open the door and sit inside. I look at my self in the little mirrors that the car has, my lip had a little cut in it and I had a new fresh bruise on my left cheekbone. I touched it, and winced at little. I sighed. I fixed my beanie and slipped on my aviators. I put on my seatbelt and drove off to the address that was on a sticky note that was attached to the key.

I got there in 5 minutes because it was on the same part of town. This building was also very crusty, and looked like the previous one, but I felt good vibes. I took off my aviators and left them in the car. I grabbed my bag, phone, my car keys and the key to the building. I locked my car and walked to the buildings doors. I unlocked it and it was a big gym and dance studio, it has a small washroom on the side of the room and they were more floors of the building but I stayed on the bottom floor.

The gym and dance studio were connected and called Studio A. Studio A had light hardwood floors and mirrors all around the room, it had work out equipment on the right side and had speakers on the right side in one of the corners. I walked to washroom and it was a nice washroom, it was renovated. It was mine like back home. I took of my beanie and changed into my other clothes. I walked over to speakers and hooked up my phone. I put my music on shuffle and Diplo - Revolution, Gioni Remix started to blast. I felt as if there was someone else in the room, it wasn't just me. I turned around and looked briefly around the place, I just brushed it of. I probably just paranoid.