Chaptet 12: She Did What?!

"Ally. Wake up, it's your first day of school." I hear Tony say while a pair of hands shake my body to wake me up. I open my eyes and see Tony standing there with a bright smile.

"Why you so happy?" I yawn, stretching my arms. I sit up. I grab a rubber band from my night stand and put my hair into a messy bun.

"Because I have a date with Scar today." Tony says as his face turns pink. Aww! He's blushing!

"Aww, are you blushing?" I coo. He playfully hits my arm. His face turns into a darker shade of pink.

"Get ready and go to school." He orders. "I'm gonna be gone food shopping." He says. I nod. I get up and the cold hardwood floors touch on my feet made me shudder. I walk over to my desk and take my phone off charging. I had a few messages from Gabi, I just ignored them.

It was 4:55 am and school started at 7:50 am. I had a awful lot of time to get ready. I grab my phone and walk into my washroom. I grab a robe, towel, bra and underwear. I turn on hot water and brush my teeth until the water gets hot.

After I brushed my teeth I stripped down and stepped inside the shower. I washed my hair with cherry scented shampoo. I washed my body also with some cherry scented soap. I washed off all the soap and turned off the shower. I slipped on my undergarments, put on my robe and tied a towel around my long brown hair.

I walked in my closet and looked for a outfit. I chose my black leather jacket, black booty shorts, a black tank top, and some black laced ankle boots. I put on my black MK watch, my necklace my tiny diamond earrings I got for Christmas last year. After I changed into my outfit I dried my hair and straighten my naturally wavy hair. As for make up, j just put some mascara and that was it.

I grab my phone and take off my clear case. My phone was a special edition Black iPhone 6s. I change it to a black case that has white skulls all over it. I stuff if it into my pocket of my leather jacket. I slip on my aviators and walk downstairs. I look at my watch for the time and it's 5:42 am. I sigh, I still have a lot of time left.

My stomach roared, I was quite hungry but Tony still had to get food.

"Tony! I am going to Starbucks!" I yell from the living room. I don't usually go to Starbucks, their stuff is way to over priced. It pisses me off how people have so much money to buy Starbucks but not donate to charity's, or the homeless.

"Okay! Love you!" Tony yells from his room.

"Love you too!" I yell back. I grab my keys for my Black Mercedes Benz. I walk outside and am thankful for sunglasses. It as quite sunny outside, in London it was always gloomy, rainy and cloudy.

I loved it. I like it when it's grey outside, and dark or rainy. I hate sunny days, the rain basically represented my personality,

depressed.

I unlock my car and sit down. I throw my bag in the passenger seat and buckle my seat belt. I drive past the metal gates of my house and drive to Starbucks.

I drive for a few minutes and arrive at Starbucks. I park my car and lock it. I leave my bag in my car and take a 5 dollar crinkly bill with me along with my keys and phone.

I walk inside and am hit with the smell of coffee. There were a couple of people in line, about 4 people. I line up behind a lady with a blonde slick back pony tail, blue eyes, pale skin, a nude blouse, a black pencil skirt and some black wedges.

I unlock my phone and get a message. I open my message's app.

It's from Gabi so I jut ignore it. I don't have time for drama. I am 3rd in line, when I get a tap on the shoulder. I turn around and see Chris.

"Shit." I hiss.

"Hello to you, too." He chuckles.

"What do you and your friends want from my life?" I hiss I say moving up in line.

"Are you seriously mad at Gabi?" Chris asks.

"She tried to damn kill me." I hiss, in a hushed voice keeping in mind were in a public place and that anyone could hear me. He shook his head.

"Your the one that said you've been in that situation many times before." Chris whispers.

"Yea, I know.. But my best friend wasn't the one who tried to kill me." I snap moving up in the line.

"Ally, just forget about what happened. Please, Gabi won't stop crying." Chris begs.

"Fine, but you owe me." I hiss.

"Thank you!" He cheers hugging me. I giggle. He lets go of me. "If you don't mind me asking, why have you been in so many near death experiences?"

"Why should I tell you? Give me one good reason why?" I say rolling my eyes. I just did him one favour, we're not BFF's where I would tell him everything about me.

"So me and the boys can protect you." Chris says smirking thinking he can win.

"My parents and brother can take care of me." I say. I know I'm lying about my parents protecting me, but I know soon they'll be able to protect me because I'm gonna get my parents back.

"As far as I know, they were kidnapped in Paris, how would the be able to protect you, if they're the ones that need protection?" Chris asks.

"Who told you?" I hiss.

"Well.. Um, Gabi accidentally told all of us everything about you. Like your favourite singer is The Weeknd." Chris says looking away, avoiding eye contact.

My eyes widen. "She did what?!" I scream, Chris puts his hand over my mouth and people turn their heads to us giving us disapproving looks.

How dare she?! She can't just tell random people about my person life! Now they know about my parents, Drew and DJ!

I push Chris's hand off my mouth. "Did she tell you about DJ or Drew?" I ask.

"Um.. No? Should I know about that?" Chris asks.

"No." I hiss.

I walk over to the barista.

"Hi, what can I get you?!" The overly cheery barista asks.

"A Cotten Candy frap." I say playing with my change.

"Okay, that will be $4.99!" The barista says. I hand her the change. "What name should I use?"

"Ally would be fine." I say. She nods and I walk over to the other counter where my drink was getting made.

I look around the store. Unlike most Starbucks I've been to, the theme of this suite was gold and black.

"Ally?" The barista asks. I walk over and grab my drink.

"Thank you." I say taking a sip of my drink. He smiles and hands me a napkin he wrote on. I read it,

"Smile gorgeous! Don't look so bummed! :)"

I look at the barista and he sends me a wink. I giggle and he smirks. I walk outside of the store and walk over to my car. I unlock it and sit inside. I buckle my belt and take sips of my drink. I look outside my window and see Chris get on his death trap, a motorcycle.

I shudder at the memory that brought back. I start my engine and drive off to school.