Chapter 50: Birthday

I blasted Stressed Out while I got ready for school. Since today was my 18th birthday, I actually tried to look nice. After school, I was going straight to the smaller studio in my house to start training. No fun, no nothing.

I slipped on a pair of lacy black undergarments, black leather high wasted shorts, and a black and white over the shoulder, crop top, a thick gold shackle necklace, black 6 inch platform heels, my black leather jacket, my gold nameplate necklace that was hidden by my other necklace, and my black MK watch. I ran the mascara wand through my long black eyelashes, filled in my black eyebrows, did a winged liner, and put on some red lipstick. I even curled my hair a bit.

I grabbed my bag and swung it over my shoulders. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it and read the 4 texts I had.

Lilly:
Happy Birthday! I'm outside waiting for u!

DJ+MJ:
Happy Birthday, stay safe if your going to a bar. You don't know what can happen.

Tony:
Happy birthday gorgeous, sorry I can't be with you. I'll call you later. Your gift will be there soon!

Scar:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE! Me and Tony will face time you later!

I sighed and locked my phone, I was hoping no one would remember. I just wanted to keep it to myself.

I shoved my phone into my pocket and shuffled to the hallway.

I looked down and saw everyone sitting there eating in my living room.

I growl. "Do you people not have homes?" I yell running down the stairs.

"Ally, calm down." Elena says getting up from her seat.

"Elena, I've had enough of this, sometimes I just need to be alone, and it's never gonna happen with them here." I say. "Just for a few days please." I say.

"Ally, just chill the fuck out." Gabi snaps. "What's wrong with you?!"

"What's wrong with me?! Mari's fucking back, and guess what?! My fathers life in her bloody hands! I have to gamble my life so he stays alive along with all you bitches! For fucks sake Gabi! If I wasn't being careful, Mari's men would've killed all of you and your family's! All those times I've been stubborn about trading myself, it was for your benefit! Now because of you idiots, my fathers life will be in constant danger for the next two years! He's suffering because of you! My life's constantly in danger, and now it will be even more! You think you've been through shit, sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart, but you're not even gonna be through as much as me." I growl.

"What?" Elena says.

"Don't you fucking dare say anything to me." I growl and point my finger at her. "You think you all know me so well, tell me where I was on my 15th birthday." I growl.

"A-At a restaurant?" Elena stutters.

I growl and tug on my hair. "The hospital due to a failed suicide attempt!" I growl. "Tony called you several times because I thought I was gonna die and I wanted to talk to you before I died! Where were you?! In the Bahamas!" I yell. "Your the worst cousin ever Elena."

Everyone was silent now. Elena was staring at the floor.

"Your can stay with your parents, I don't need more fake people living with me." I say. Elena's head jolts up.

"W-What?" She stutters.

"I'm done with this family shit, the second my dad is safe, I'm gone and you all the never seeing me again." I say.