Chapter 20: I Was The New Girl Riding A Motorcycle

When I got to school, everyone's eyes were on the cheerleaders but when I pulled into the parking lot all eyes were on me, because one, I was the new girl two, I was a girl riding a motorcycle and three, I was the new girl riding a motorcycle.

I parked my motorcycle in a random parking spot and yanked out the keys.

I got off my bike and twirled the key's in my finger. I saw Gabi running my way. Some people still to payed attention to us, some just ignored us.

Gabi ran over my way wearing a black and white cheerleader outfit that said 'WIND'N'BROOK HIGH' written across the front of the top, she paired her outfit with some black stiletto heels and some braclets. Her black long hair was in a neat French braid.

"Motorcycle, really?" She whispers into my ear.

"What?" I whisper back. "Was it stealing all the attention that you cheer leaders were receiving?" I snort. She giggles.

"That wasn't ladylike!" She whisper-shouts. "Anyway! No, I think you deserve the attention, but now people will think your the bad-ass, meanie type of person!" She says. "And you not!"

"Don't worry Gabi, I'm fine with being called a bad-add." I say adjusting my aviators on my nose after they dropped a bit low on my nose from sweat.

"Hey Gabi!" A few of the jocks from yesterday's football encounter call. They were all surrounding a black jeep.

"Yeah Antonio?" She says.

"Who's you friend here?" Antonio asks.

"This is Ally. The girl you thought that couldn't catch a football yesterday, but ended up catching it with one hand and throwing it back to you guys, but none of you caught it because it was that good of a pass." Gabi snaps, I smirk.

A few of the jocks snort at Antonio. Antonio's face turns into a dark shade of red due to embarrassment.

"That was bec-"

"Save it Antonio! Ally let's go." Gabi snaps strutting away pulling me away with her.

"That was amazing Gabi!" I whisper-shout.

"I know, I know, everything I do is amazing." Gabi says brushing off invisible dust off her shoulders.

"No need to be modest." I roll my eyes, Gabi giggles. We walk into the building and I take my aviators off and slip them into my bag. We walk to our lockers that were side by side.

A group of 4 blond bimbos wearing the exact same uniform as Gabi approached us except their uniforms didn't say our schools name on it.

"Gabi, who is this?! You can't hang out with anyone that's not a cheerleader!" A blonde bimbo with brown eyes, caked up makeup face, fake spray tan and long neon pink fake nail shouts.

"Emily, you can't order me around. Also as far as I remembered, I order you around not vice-versa! And also remember this, I can kick you off the team for tardiness for not being in your outfit on spirt days, or being late to practice because you were busy sucking off Alex's face." Gabi snaps and flashes the bimbo a fake smile. "I have given you one to many chances! Now do you have one more chance, if you lose that chance, your off the team." Gabi says through her gridded teeth.

Emily rolled her eyes. "Sorry Gabi. It won't happen again." She groans crossing her arms over her chest so the look bigger in size, with that she and her followers walk away.

"So that was Alex's girlfriend?" I whisper.

"Sadly, yes. I think he deserves some one much better!" She whispers back.