Chapter 59: The Lost Girl Never Dies (Last Chapter + Sequel)

I sat on the bar stool inside the club with a cigarette in my left hand and a bottle of alcohol in my right. The Hill's by The Weeknd was blasting, people were going crazy. White, red, blue, purple and green lights flashing on everyone. I put the cigarette between my lips, and slammed the $100 bill on the counter, the bartender looked at me gratefully and smirked and shoved the money into his pocket.

I held the alcohol bottle tight by my side, and took the cigarette out of my mouth and puffed out the smoke. People started coughing and I smirked. I handed my cigarette to some drunk male and he gratefully took it. I jumped off the stool pressing the alcohol bottle to my lips. I swayed my hips to the blaring music.

Someone put their hand on my arm pushing me out the door of the bar.

"W-What the fuck?!" I slurred dropping my alcohol bottle on the ground.

I looked up and saw Tamara and Derek. Tamara smirked at me, and punched my face.

I had no reaction, "Funny how your sister did the exact same thing the other day..." I dryly laughed.

Tamara's jaw dropped, "She's here?" Tamara asked her voice no longer held that adorable British accent.

"You don't know? She's apart of the BlackHood gang!" I smirk.

"Your lying!" Tamara says punching me again, making my back hit the wall.

"I wish I were, she didn't believe me either when I told her your apart of the BlackGunz gang, or a Rebel." I smirked.

Another punch was thrown my way, but my smirk never left my face.

"Stop it Tamara, she's not lying.." Derek says pulling her back and resting her head on his chest. He kissed her temple and she cried into his chest.

My heart broke that moment and the smirk was wiped of my face.. I was never going have someone that loved me that much.. I closed my eyes forcing the tears away, when I opened my eyes, I saw everyone from the gang along with Mari and Drew standing there behind Tamara and Derek.

Drew held up an gun, aiming me, "Any last words?" He said. I looked around, and noticed two things. One, everyone except Tamara, Derek, Drew, Alex, Val, Ray, Lilly, Elena and Mari weren't bothered, they didn't have the same facial expression that Drew or Alex had. Alex and Drew had pained expressions, the others, well kinda smirked. Two, Nicky wasn't here. I knew exactly what was happening, I was set up.

"A-Any last words?" Elena say's her voice cracking. I smiled as tears sprang out of my eyes, I wiped them with my finger tips of my index and middle finger.

"Tell Tony I loved him.. Make sure he gets my body, he knows where I wanna be buried." I whisper still smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" Alex ask's hanging his head low.

"Because, I now know that Drew and Mari are fine.." I say and push my black hair out of my face.

Drew sighs and puts his finger on the trigger."Goodbye Princess.." He says.

I let my arms fall and rest beside my body. Drew pull's the trigger and I feel sharp pain in my right thigh. I fall backwards and hit my head on the ground.. I could hear faint police sirens and that I heard everyone run.. I was alone in the silence, where did the police go?

"Hold on Alison! Stay with me!" I hear someone shout just as my eyes drop..

They forgot one thing; The Lost Girl never dies.

****

The Lost Girl is the sequel to 'The Bad Boy Likes Me?', I am starting it sometime this week, because, well, I have nothing else to do other than make books on Wattpad. ;D