Party The Whole Night Away

* The picture is of Serena's dress *

       If you came up to me and said, "you are going to a high school party in a skimpy dress!" I would have laughed right there in your face and called you crazy. Unfortunately...I now owe that person an apology.

"I am not doing this." I said as I stood in my room, looking into the mirror. I was wearing a black cocktail dress that was covered in lace. It barely covered my ass! I had on black heels as my eyes were dusted with a smokey black. My lips a rosy pink.

"You guys must be crazy!"

"Crazy? Woman we are magic workers!" Alice said as she put her hand up in the air. Getting an approving High five from Sakura.

"Serena you look hot! Look at those nice legs you have!" Sakura said as she grabbed my shoulders. Looking at me through the mirror as they stood behind me. Both of them ready to go. Alice was adorned in a dark blood red dress. That showed a bit too much cleavage and ass for my taste. She had smokey black eyeshadow and dark red lips. Her blonde curls pulled back into a pony tail. Sakura wore a purple dress that was the same length as mine. Her dress had fabric that went around her neck. Making it look like a sleeveless turtle neck. Her eye shadow was gold as her lips were a more paled version of gold.

"Work it girl!" Alice yelled with encouragement. Making me blush as I combed my hand through my hair.

"Are you guys sure this is a good idea?" I asked softly. Looking at myself as I slowly like the idea of me in this dress. Slowly getting use to it as I checked myself out.

"We aren't sure, were absolutely positive!" Sakura said with excitement. Her eyes practically popping out of her head. I laughed.

"If this is what you wish, I will wear the dress."

"YES!" They both said in exciting unison. Quickly going into a fit of laughter that we all joined in. A car horn sounded off from outside.

"Looks like Daren and Jason are outside. Come on ladies." I grabbed my phone and put in somewhat of a holster strap that was around my thigh. Alice and Sakura doing the same. What? We weren't going to ruin our look by bringing purses. Please.

Daren honked the horn again. Alice rolling her eyes as we walked down the stairs. "Boys, so impatient I swear!"

"Amen to that. Amen to that." Sakura said in agreement as they walked out the door. Walking passed the kitchen where I stopped and talked to my mom.

"We're heading out mom." I called from the door.

"Have fun dear. And you better be careful or there's going to be hell to pay!" She said playfully. Mixing her famous gumbo on the stove. I giggled and hugged her from behind. The top of my head just a centimeter below her's. My mom, the sweetest women you would ever meet and the scariest person you'll ever know. She's very protective of me and my brothers Robert and Henry. Which I haven't seen today recently. Wow...is this a miracle?

"I will mom. Thank you." I kissed the back of her head and let her go. Walking out the door as I yelled behind, "save me some gumbo for when I get home."

"No promises!" She shouted back and I laughed. Closing the door behind me as I headed for the silver Volvo that was parked in front of my drive way. Sakura waiting by the open back door as she waited for me to get in.

"You could have gotten in you know," I said. Feeling bad for making her wait for me.

She smiled, waving her hand as she said, "nonsense. Besides..." she paused taking a step aside. "...new girl always sits in the middle."