Let's stick with Plan A

"You so like Jason!" Alice teased Sakura. Both of them sitting on my living room floor while their sleeping bags and pillows dominated my beige carpet. I sat on the couch, wearing my favorite pjs while I clung a pillow to my chest. My ears only half listen to the conversation while my mind was occupied with yesterday.

'So kiss me!' I had yelled at him. My voice ringing as clear as day as if I wear speaking right now.

"And you like Daren!" Sakura protested.

"That's different, me and Daren know we like each other."

"Well have you guys act upon it?"

'I'm sorry Serena, but I won't kiss you. I won't risk your life.'

'But I want to risk my life! I could take down any Vampire if it meant being with you!'

'Serena-'

"Yep," Alice said proud. Folding her arms over her chest with great achievement. "He kissed me."

"He kissed you?!" Sakura was wide-eyed, needing to repeat Alice's statement so it could sink in.

"Mhm," Aliced hummed, a hint of pink rushing to her cheeks. Most likely remembering the kiss that she and Daren shared.

"And??" Sakura grabbed Alice by her shoulders. Giving her a little shake, wanting to know if Alice and Daren were or weren't mates.

'This Vampire prince does not scare me. I don't care what he can do. I don't care how big his army is or what his spies hear in the shadows. I don't care. The only thing I care about is you and if I have to drag little prince's ass through the dirt to do so, then so fucking be it.'

That was when he chuckled at me. Shaking his head in a frustrated way that could only show kind disapproval. 'I admire your passion, but you don't know this Vamp like I do. You don't know the sick and twisted things he could accomplish. You don't know.' His voice was stern, his fiery red eyes staring back at me. 'You are my world and he can't have my world if he doesn't know that you're it. So I won't kiss you, not when he's still in power!'

'But Ky-' I was about to protest as he walked away from me. Reaching for his car door as he cut me off.

'This conversation is over. I made my decision now be a Beta and follow it!' He was mad. Did I push too much?

'But-'

'Not another word!' He commanded, feeling his Alpha power wash over me. 'Now get in the car!'

"We're Mates!" Alice was ecstatic and so was Sakura as she wrapped her arms around the pretty blonde.

"That's Amazing! I'm so happy for you!"

Alice smiled, "I love him so much. He makes me so happy!" Alice was beaming with joy as she talked about Daren. Loving everything about him.

"I'm sure he does, right Serena?" Sakura asked me. Both of their eyes turning to me as they held nothing but smiles. But I was still lost in my own little world and they saw that through the blank expression in my face. "Serena?"

"I'mKy'sMate." I muttered in a whisper. My eyes staring at my feet.

Sakura and Alice trade glances before they looked back at me. "What?" They said unison, unable to hear what I said before.

My eyes snapped to them. "I am Ky's Mate."

And their eyes went wide.

I explained the events from yesterday very slowly and carefully. What Ky told me about the war, about the Vampire Prince, about the spies, how I was his mate, and how...he didn't kiss me. As they listened on the nod their heads in approval and some times shared glances between them, each holding different emotions. They knew that Alpha's knew who their Mate was before they even kiss the person, but it does take them a while to realize. Which was why Ky continued to be with Rachel as he tried to figure out the feelings of need towards me. Not putting two and two together that I was his mate. So they didn't questioned me being Ky's mate. Instead they listened with content and understanding, as if they were analyzing my story to find a solution. Little did I know...they were.