Spending a Day with the Alpha

No, I wasn't worried about it. I held up the two outfits. Putting them in front of me as I stood in front of the mirror. I threw the outfits on the bed, growling in frustration. Okay...I was fucking worried about it. I mean, who wouldn't be. It's not everyday that you get asked by your amazingly sexy Alpha to spend a day with him. Wait a minute...

Did I just called him amazingly sexy? Haven't we been over this before?

I shook my head, oh fuck it! I grabbed one of the outfits. Slipping on the black skin tight jeans. Throwing the white tank over my head as it held my body snugged. I latched on a silver necklace that had a small silver dream catcher pendent. The pendent hanging between my breast as I tied a dark leather bracelet around my right wrist. I checked myself in the mirror. Feeling pretty satisfied with myself as I zipped up the sides of my brown laced boots. The brown leather only going up to my ankle as I sat on the bed. Combing my hair for the 5th time when my phone went off. My heart stopping.

I grabbed my phone and my heart eased again once I found out it was just Sakura. Wow...nervous much?

"Hello?" I said and Sakura shrieked.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE GOING ON A DATE WITH KY!"

I cringed, having to pull my ear away from the phone before she killed my ear drums. "Sakura, please, don't yell into the phone."

"How come you didn't tell me!" She repeated. Completely ignoring my request.

"One, it's not a date. Two, it's not a date. And three, he doesn't like me."

"Bull fucking shit! Of course it's a date!"

"Sakura...it's not. A. Date." I emphasized. Making sure it gets through her ears and into her brain. I swear...this pack will indeed be the death of me. It might kill my ears first though.

"Pft!" She scoffed. "Whatever you say. So, what are you wearing on this 'non date'?" I could feel her eye roll on the other end of the phone. Doing quotations around the words 'non date'.

"Just black jeans, white tank, necklace, bracelet, make up, and boots."

"You should have worn a dress! You fool! But hmmm," she paused thinking. "Not bad choices though. Not to sexy, but not too prude." She paused again. Thinking longer. "Aha! You're a tease!" She said, finally coming to her verdict.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. "What, no I'm not!"

"Yes you are!" She teased. Her voice mocking.

"Am not!"

"Serena's A tease! Serena's a tease!" She repeated over and over again. Sounding like the child announcing to everyone in the school yard who bit who and who kisses who. I rolled my eyes, sighing.

"Sakura-" it was then the sound of a car horn echoed through my house. Ky was here. I exhaled in relief, knowing that this would make Sakura stop. But my heart clenched as butterflies flew in my stomach, nerves. Fucking nervousness. "Sakura, Ky's here I have to go."

"Oooooooooooh! Go get him tiger!"

"I swear you are so hard to deal with some times."

She chuckled, "only for you! And make sure to get all the smoochey, hot, sexy deta-"

I hung up on her. Shaking my head as I slipped my phone into my back pocket. Taking a deep breath before I was startled by another blare of the horn.