Newcomers

"I see you two are becoming great friends."

I smiled, turning around as I saw an all too familiar face. "Jealous?"

     He laughed, "Hardly" wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into his chest. I pouted, causing him to laugh more before he gave me a kiss. Sending electricity down to the tip of my toes and back up again, purring like a kitten in heat. He pulled away as his giant yet gentle hand held my face, looking down at me with warm eyes as I couldn't help but bite my bottom lip hard.   

"Hey, how about you and me go a round," I teased. Playfully punching his chest as I skillfully scurried from his arms reach.

He groaned, "Serenaaaaaaa."

"Kyyyyyyyyyy." I mocked back, yearning a shaking of the head.

"I told you, I'm not gonna spar with you. Nor am I in the mood too." He said, running his hand through his soft chestnut hair.

"But I'm all better now," I whined, running back up to him with my hands behind my back.

"I know you are sweetie, but I don't want to-"

"Hey, the only way you'll be able to hurt me is if I let you." I said sternly, jabbing my finger into his chest as I shoved him back a little. Challenging him as I could tell he was getting a kick from my dominant demeanor, watching his lips curl from surprised to intrigued. "And besides," I added as I folded my arms across my chest and popped my hip to the left. My face leaning in closer to his as a devilish smirk painted my blossom cherry lips that he found so irresistible. "If you don't fight me I guess you can't fulfill your promise."

"What promise?" He cocked his eyebrow. I leaned away from him, my eyes narrowing in mischief  as I ran my finger tip across my bottom lip.

"The one where you promised me that if I can keep up with you in a fight, then you would finally take me."

His cheeks flushed a vibrant red, "when did I say that?!"

"Last week," my smirk got wider, "when you were drunk."

"If I was drunk then it shouldn't-"

I put my finger up to silence him. "You made me promise that I would make you keep that promise, drunk or sober." He looked at me dumbfounded, his eyes wide and mouth hanging open as if I had just blew his mind. As if I had just swooped in and providing all the answers to the problems he was struggling with. Leaving him shocked and amazed at my presence, but then his face contorted and was rubbing his temples.

"Serena, I will not fight you."

"Then I guess you won't fuck me either," I teased. Walking away as I gave my hips a little extra "swish" with every step, making sure my ass was in plain view for him. I could feel his eyes on it, watching it bounce with every step as I could just sense the gears in his head churning. Working through his conflict and need as he watched me walk away, knowing that he would have to think quickly. He shook his head, growled and muttered the words "fuck it" before he began to run to me. I stopped, looking over my shoulder as he was moving to attack; I smirked, gotcha ya. I held my ground, standing stiff as I waited for the right moment. Listening to every step as his feet sloshed against the snow, soon he was right on top of me. flinging himself into the air as he was going to pounce on me, I rolled out of the way and he fell on his face into the snow. I laughed, holding my sides as he rolled over onto his back, blowing snow out of his mouth before wiping more off his face. I was dying with laughter as I walked back over to him, my stomach beginning to hurt as he looked up at me with a smile.

"You're unbelievable," he said laying in the snow, laughing.

"That's because you make me unbelievable," I retorted, holding my hand out to him. He grabbed it, but instead of getting up he squeezed my hand. I looked at him, the two of us frozen in time. What are you playing at?