Heal

* The Picture is of Sakura *

             Silence. Silence is a thing you don't want to hear in a fight. Especially when one of your own is in that fight. For once the noise stops... that's when you know... someone has won and someone has fallen. Silence... is what we heard once we came upon the meadow.

       I ran passed Jason. The meadow in my sight as the feeling only grew. My heart pounding as I burst into the opening. With just one look, my heart stopped. Serena's limp white body laid on the ground. The Freight twins about to pounce on her. I growled as I jumped at the two of them. Putting my front paws in front of her body and my back paws behind her. Protecting her as I barked and snarled at the twins.

"Get out of the way Ky! This is our fight!" The older twin, Ying, spoke. The younger one, yang, standing behind his brother. Looking like... as if he had a limp.

I snapped my jaw at him. "And this is my Beta!"

"And you're on our territory." My father Spoke as he came to stand next to me. Jason on my other side as he growled and snarled at the two. They were all talk and no bite. For when my father confronted them they put their tails between their feet. Whimpering as their heads hung low.

"Ying, Yang," my father growled and their heads almost touched the ground. "You are trespassing on our territory. You were never invited and you never had my permission to fight one of my own. You are breaking two rules between our packs. Do you want to start a war!"

"No sir," they both said in unison. Their voices no longer like snakes but like a scared child's.

"Then why are you here!" My father snapped at them. Snapping his jaw at Ying. Both of them flinching back. It was at this moment I finally got a good look at the twins. Yang was, in fact, limping and there were long deep gashes covering his body. The tip of his ear almost chewed off. Ying almost had the same injuries as his brother. Except he was bleeding from his shoulder, his blood staining his grey fur. And he wasn't limping but it looked like if he distributed his weight to his back left leg it would hurt completely. Serena's injuries was another story. She was unconscious beneath me. There were three long deep gashes on Serena's back. Her right arm was broken along with her left leg. Those would take days to heal. Not to mention the amount of bruises that are hidden under her fur.

"Answer me!" My father demanded. The two flinching again.

"W-we just wanted to have some fun." Yang whimpered.

"Fun?" I said stern, bearing my teeth. Both of their eyes looking at me. "You call this fun? This ain't fun, this is murder! You almost killed my Beta! She's unconscious because of you! You're luck you two are Alpha's otherwise I would be ripping your throats out!" I shouted at them. Fighting the urge to jump on them as I buried my claws into the dirt.

"Ky-" Ying said sincerely. Taking a step forward, ready to beg for forgiveness, but my father stopped him with a bark. Making him take a step back as my father moved to stand in between me and Ying. His figure towering over the twins, looking at them with disapproving eyes.

"I suggest that you and your brother get out of my sight! And when you return home, you tell your father that I will be coming to see him soon. Do I make myself clear?"

They nodded slightly. Backing away slowly.

"I said," my father growled again. "Do I make myself clear!?"