His Desired Sin

"Ugh" I groaned, wincing as the sun came into my eyes. Ruining my slumber as my hands came up to my face to rub my tired eyes. Freezing as I realized that I was laying on something soft instead of something hard and cold. I sat up quickly, hissing as my body didn't like the sudden movement. Telling me that is was bad idea to move as the feeling of soreness erupted through my body. A slight sting on my back that felt like wounds being torn open.
     I was in a king size bed that was mostly white as the thick blanket had accents of black in it.  The walls of the room were pitched black as the wall in front of me divided into a personal bathroom and a walk in closet. The floor was a short white carpet that was partially covered by a massive oak book shelf with a small reading nook next to a massive glass window.  The giant wooden desk with piles of note books, books, a desk lamp, and a black laptop was kitty-cornered into one of the corners of the room. It's matching chair tucked neatly underneath the desk.
I took in my surroundings and soon came acquainted with the familiar scent of lavender. Relaxing as the smell radiated from the white button down shirt that fitted me like a short dress due to my small frame. Someone had dressed me carefully, but somehow didn't have the decency to give me any pants. I felt a tightness around my torso that occurred when I moved a certain way. Curious I grabbed the collar of the shirt and pulled it forward to give myself a peek. My body was wrapped in white bandages that looked like they were placed with great care and skill. Feeling how they contorted perfectly to my body in order to allow me to move freely but still fulfill their purpose. They look like Sakura's work...wait...Sakura? The events of yesterday replayed in my head as I suddenly remembered where I was and who I was with. Feeling a sense of relief before a sudden urge took over all my senses.

Ky.

     I quickly got out of bed, running once my feet felt the soft carpet. I lurched the door open as my feet met a wooden floor, sprinting down the hall as I decided to go right. Somehow making my way to the massive kitchen where a nonchalant Jason was woken by my sudden presence.

"Serena?!" He sounded shock as he ran to me. Putting his hands on my shoulders as he did not expect me to be out of bed so soon. Feeling myself becoming antsy as I so badly wanted to see Ky. "How are you feeling?? Are you okay to stand??"

I ignored his questions. "Jason where's -" there it was again, a presence that was pulling me. Calling me and this time it was outside. I dashed out of Jason's hands and ran through the back door.

"Serena!" He called after me.

     I stood on the back porch as the door slammed shut behind me. The cold wind blowing heavily as it nipped at my skin. Getting goosebumps as I totally forgot that I was wearing nothing but the big button down shirt and panties. Feeling the shirt go pass my butt as the wind threatened to pick it up. Ignoring it as my eyes frantically searched the snow covered opening before me. Flipping between tree line to tree line as the snow gave the forest a sense of beauty. My eyes frantic as I can feel the presence get closer, walking to the edge of the porch as I soon honed in on the tree line straight in front of me. It was silent as all I could here was the sound of my beating heart. Growing nervous and anxious all at once as I stared at the same spot, waiting. My breath stifled as I stared at the section of snow covered trees in front of me. Feeling the presence go stronger as I took the time to analyze every detail of those trees. Looking for any sign of movement that could be Ky. Then...the presence stopped, but my heart skipped a beat when I saw the movement of several werewolves breaking through the trees.
He was the first to enter the clearing. His black fur contrasting with the snow beautifully as he looked strong and powerful. His crimson red eyes not noticing me as his head was lowered to the ground; looking disheveled as Sakura, Alice, and Daren were the closest behind him. A myriad of other werewolves that I haven't met not too far behind as they followed their Alpha with great strife. My voice was stuck in my throat as I felt euphoria wash over me. All I could manage to get out was...