November 12th

It fell from the sky.

Diving through the stars as it's silence didn't dare to break the night air. It's grey pencil like silhouette looking menacing as it honed onto its target. Getting closer and closer as it's red nose began to look like fire in the moonlight. A death sentence from the heavens.
     The missile fell through the glass dome of the Capitulum where it exploded from the inside. The explosion made the windows and glass dome break outwards. Shaking up the round ancient building as it stained the white marble walls with grey soot. The doors had fallen as chairs and tables were shattered into splinters. The ancient silk rugs and curtains had caught on fire as a second explosion went off. Disintegrating every last piece of fabric as the sound of heavy boots stormed the hallway.

"Move out! Search the area!" An unknown voice had said. A male voice. "Make sure no one is left alive!"

That's when they came into view. There was twenty of them, each wearing black as their hair ran wild. Their vibrant, pensive eyes catching the light as they looked around confused. Vampires. They knew that when they entered there wasn't going to be a fight. But they were at least expecting bodies, werewolf bodies all dolled up and laying lifeless on the floor. Their eyes looked around frantically finding that the room was barren of bodies or any sign of life that could have been there before. There was nothing, no one had died and it seemed that no one was there before.

"What is the hold up??" A booming voice shouted from the hall. One all to familiar as he waltzed in like the big shot he thought he was. The vampires fell to their knees one by one as their heads hang low, not daring to look up at the man who just walked into the room. His boots were heavy as the tail of his long, black trench coat barely touched the floor. He ran his hand through his jet black hair as his crimson red eyes search the area frantically. His face was blank and his jaw dropped as he saw that his plan did not go how he wanted. Someone had snitched, someone had warned them, but who? Who could have known, who could have betrayed him, or...who let the bat out of the bag? He snarled, his face contorted into rage as he screamed with failure. He thrash his head around frantically which is when his eye caught the glimpse of a camera tucked up in a corner. He stopped, looking at the camera dead on as his eyes looked like fire. Burning brightly as he tilt his head and his lips turned into a devilish grin.

That was when the video turned black. I blinked, feeling a little uneasy as Ky held me by my waist. My arms crossed against my chest as the Alpha's of the Collectione Eliphaz stood next to us. My eyes flickered to the clock on the bottom right of the monitor before us.

November 13th, 3:00 pm.

"From the video," my CIA brother chimed in. Placing his hand on his peer that had just played the video for us. The giant monitor paused on the blacked out section of the video. "We could tell that Dante Knight bombed the Capitulum around 8pm last night."

"So what you're saying is-" Alpha Darkwood began before Henry cut him off.

"Was that my sister's intel was very reliable." There was a moment of silence as my brother placed his hands behind his back. "And I'm sure she would agree with me when I say we're all glad that you decided to follow her intuition and decide to have the reunion at a secure location. The lives of foreign packs were in your hands and you made the right choice." My brother complimented, a smile tugging at his lips as he gave me a personal wink. I smiled and gave him a hidden thumbs up.

"So what happens now?" Ky asked, feeling his arm tighten around my waist. Pulling me close to him as I could tell he was tensed, agitated.

"Now," Alpha Whitewater began. Making all eyes turn to her as she stood confident. Her hands fist at her sides as her eyes burned. "Now we declare war."