"Pet"

"Ugh," I groaned as I sat up from the cold concrete floor. My hand going to my head as there was a pounding, checking it for injuries. Good, no bleeding. Wait...where the fuck am I?! I lurched to my feet, hissing in pain as I fell back to my knees. Being met by a grey jagged hard floor. An unfamiliar floor. I looked around quickly, my eyes narrowing from the little visibility. It was dark as the three walls of jagged stone shrouded in the shadows. The fourth wall was like the opening of a bird cage but stronger, a tiger cage. Little light slithered between the grey steel bars that poured in from the lighted hall. Another room identical to mine parallel across the lighted gap. Another cell. As I took in my surrounding events of the night before pierced through my muggy brain. Remember the moment that got me here.

"Damn it," I cursed as I got up. Reaching for the bars only to hiss back in pain. The palm of my hands feeling as if they were being scorched by fire. "Silver nitrate, just fucking perfect." It probably compresses my wolf abilities too.

"Uh hm." The clearing of the throat broke my analysis of my hands. Being met by two eyes of ember; a tall man dressed like...a butler?

"Who are you?! What do you want with me?!" I snarled. My shoulders tense and rigid as I stood face to face with the tall man. There was no answer, his face emotionless as he peered into my eyes.

"Who-"

"Change." He cut me off, shoving a pair of clothes in between the bars and against my chest. Looking upon it as if it was some bewildered animal. My eyes flickering from the clothes to his face and back to the clothes again. "Change." He demanded once more, monotone. I growled and swatted the clothes out of his hand. Reluctantly I turned around, undoing my dress slowly. My zipper halfway down my back as I still felt a pair of eyes upon me.

"Can I get some privacy?" I growled over my shoulder. The man didn't move an inch, even after my request. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Fucking pervert," I muttered as I gathered up the clothes and the bottom of my dress. Going deep into the cell as I used the darkness of the room to my advantage so I could change. I kept my back to the man as I slipped out of my dress. Throwing on the blue tattered jeans and the black slimming tank top. Which, scarily, fit me perfectly as if they were...made for me. Shaking off the eery feeling I gathered up my dress, keeping my hair tied up in it's messy bun. I turned around and was met with three more pairs of ember eyes. All men, all servants. The four of them watched me carefully, observing my every move as if I was some kind of test subject. I growled, definitely perverts.

"Give me the dress," the man from before spoke. Holding his gloved hand out to me impatiently, beckoning for the soft fabric within my hands. I hesitated, but found it best to listen to their commands. I handed over the dress and a second man opened my cell door. The first man grabbed the dress and gestured me to walk through the door. I did what I was told and was met by the other two men holding shackles of silver nitrate.

"Shit," I hissed as the man who opened the door grabbed me. I struggled, still weak from the bars besides me I was quickly forced into the shackles. My forearms were chained together, allowing little movement as the gold bracelet on my wrist just barely peeked through. These surprisingly didn't burn my skin and a silver stone collar was clamped around my neck with a chain being held by the first man. Almost like a leash. "A collar? Really? How original." He tugged at the chain pulling me forward a few steps. A threat that he'll drag me if needed. He pulled again and I came willingly as the other three followed behind. Acting as body guards that were meant not to protect me, but everyone else. We went up a set of stairs that slowly became marble as we climbed. Quickly coming before a giant white wooden door. The man that held my "leash" fumbled with his keys. The jingle echoing against the marble before the door unlocked with a click. Opening with a creak as it swung open, revealing a castle decorated with gold and a marble base. I was taken aback by the sight and was tugged to move. Going back into the mindset that they were my captor and I was the prisoner. I didn't give the castle another look.