Pompous Werewolf, Vamp, and a Boy

"Hey babe!" Rachel said into the phone. Her long red rose hair tied back into a messy bun.

"Hello Rachel," Ky said exhausted. His mind seeming occupied. "And I told you to stop calling me that!"

"Stop calling you what, babe?" She said clueless.

"Stop calling me babe!" Ky said a bit too angry. Making Rachel flinch away from the phone. Noticing his mistake, he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Look I'm sorry, I'm just occupied right now. I did something and I don't know how I'm going to face Serena ever again."

"What do you mean? What did you do?"

"It doesn't matter, I-I just have to go."

"Okay, well I'll-" Ky hung up before Rachel could finish her sentence. Making her voice fall into nothingness as an unimaginable rage filled her soul.

"I. Hate. HER!!!" She growled as her loathing reached to the heavens and back into her mind. Her hand cracking the screen of her phone due to all the rage she with held. Her eyes turned raven black, wanting to see the end of that annoying Burnett. "Serena Havenmoon, you're going down!"

* Serena P.O.V *

I sat on the gym bleachers, waiting for Ky to walk out of the guys locker room. He's been avoiding me since yesterday, ignoring my text messages, my phone calls, everything! I know I should probably get the message by now that he wants to be left alone, but...I need answers. I need to know what that was yesterday, because, if I'm correct, Ky Severs...was about to kiss me.

I straightened up once I saw some boys coming out of the locker room. Luckily, Ky was one of those boys. I watched him as he stretched, his loose fitting white shirt getting taunt depending on where he stretched. He began to jog around the gym along with some other guys. I guess he's not feeling that sporty today. I jumped off the bleachers, landing gracefully on the polished wooden floor. I got to my feet and began to run in the same direction Ky was. Speeding pass joggers to get next to him, my pony tail bouncing with every step. Once I got right behind him I slowed down.

"Ky!" I said before I position myself to jog right next to him. He looked at me with eyes filled with a fake blankness. Trying to hide the emotions behind a barrier of black. "We need to talk."

"We don't need to talk about anything."

"Yes we do!"

"Not here Serena. Not now." He spoke with a shrug, just brushing off the matter as if it was nothing. No, you're not getting away that easily. My eyebrows knitted together in anger, grabbing his arm and pulling him to a stop. I expected him to swat my hand away and just keep running, but...he didn't. He stood there stiff with his back turned to me.

"Then when?! Because you've been avoiding every chance I've given you!"

He turned around, his eyes sincere and...scared. "Serena I..." he started, unable to find the right words. "Serena I-" his sentence was cut off by me catching a volley ball that was aimed for the side of my head in one hand.

Did I mention that Rachel was playing Volleyball?

Me and Ky both avert our eyes to the Volleyball court. Observing a very steamed and ticked off Rachel heading our way. Of fucking course. I threw the ball to the other team and they continued to play their game. Not really caring about what Rachel was doing or the situation she was intervening.

"I told you to stay away from him Serena." She growled, having the balls to push me.

"Go away Rachel! This has nothing to do with you." I barked, shoving her back in retaliation.