Chapter 30

Marshall, Everest, Skye, Chase, Rubble, Rocky, Sweetie and Tracker were stood outside of their recording booth with their mouths hanging open in amazement.

"How is that possible?" Marshall muttered.

"And you guys thought I could get those notes." Skye looked at the rest of her friends.

"Welcome to the twilight zone." Chase mumbled.

Zuma, the known rapper of the band, was in the booth recording a 'raw cover' (which basically means there's no music video, just the singer/s and mic) of hello. (Think Conor Maynard style) He was definitely better than the group had expected him to be. The brunette finished and smiled to himself, forgetting that his friends had been watching and listening. He stood up and turned the camera off before walking out and seeing his friends faces.

"What?" He asked.

"How,"

"The,"

"Hell?"

Zuma shrugging modestly. "It was nothing."

"Nothing?!" Everyone blocked their ears from Skye's ear splitting gasp.
"You guys thought I was the best how can I complete with that?"

"Skye you've been replaced." Rocky joked, pushing his sister aside. Skye playfully punched him in the shoulder and stuck her tongue out, making everyone else laugh. Rocky and Skye gave each other a look before the blonde haired girl started play-fighting with the boy who was a head taller than her. The group rolled their eyes as this wasn't uncommon and walked into the kitchen to get a drink. On their return, they saw Rocky on the floor with Skye on his back, pinning him down and twisting his arm behind him.

"Give." Skye demanded.

"No." Rocky was laughing at his sister who had twisted his arm more. "Ow!"

"I said give in!"

"Ow! Okay okay just don't hurt me!" The pair were laughing as Skye let go. Rocky reluctantly handed over a green triangle chocolate bar which Skye put in a pink basket in the fridge.

"I knew you took it." She shook her head as she walked back to her friends.

"It was worth a shot." Rocky rolled his shoulder.

"Well you better think about it before you do it next time."

Just like Tracker, Sweetie had become part of the group easily and was stood laughing at Skye and Rocky

"Sweetie, you haven't made a music video with us yet have you?" Zuma asked, breaking the silence.

"Nope."

"I have an idea." Everest smiled.

"Ready, everyone in time but Sweetie keep behind a little, like you're learning." Skye Said.

"Okay."

"Everyone know the steps?"

"Yes."

"Ok." Skye presses play for the background music and the group practiced their steps.

Skye: you wanna be cool? Let me show you how.

Marshall: You don't break the rules, I can show you how

Marshall and Skye: And once you catch this feeling

All but Sweetie: And once you catch this feeling You'll be chillin', chillin', oh, chillin' like a villain.

At this point, Zuma tripped and fell onto the sofa, making everyone groan and roll their eyes.

"Cut."